APOD Firearms

Violence in Mexico is the fault of the U.S. firearm manufacturers and dealers?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Just FYI kids we're the largest exporter and producer of arms in the world. So while the implication might be our civilian market, it's much more likely military arms in the hands of the cartels. I know for a fact they have machine guns and rocket launchers. Not hearsay. I've seen them.

Most of what I have seen in photos of cartel seizures have been Chinese made AKs , their variants.
    Military Camp

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    Just FYI kids we're the largest exporter and producer of arms in the world. So while the implication might be our civilian market, it's much more likely military arms in the hands of the cartels. I know for a fact they have machine guns and rocket launchers. Not hearsay. I've seen them.

I've seen a few videos of teen sicarios riding around with full auto SAWs sitting in their lap.

Plus they shoot down military helicopters at will so they have some interesting stuff.

ghostrider45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2021
    Central Texas
    so is it a corrupt gov't looking for a new revenue stream or have they learned from DC how to distract people from asking questions about a real crisis, but 'inventing' a new one? Or a new approach funded by the soros/bloom-berg elitist machine to attack civilian gun ownership from a new angle?

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    We need to sue Mexico for allowing their cartels to illegally enter our country, smuggle in their drugs which cause violence and death here, and for all the money spent on welfare, education, and healthcare for *their* citizens who came here illegally, plus the costs to house them in prisons, detention facilities, and court fees
    Been saying that for years. But here is the twist to get their attention and really get them fired up to stop illegal immigrants from or passing through their countries - tell them that for every dollar we spend on their illegals here (food, shelter, medical, or even prison) we will deduct that from the aid our country sends them. Since a lot of the aid is diverted or stolen by the groups in power the loss of the money would be a great incentive for them to stop the illegal immigration from their countries. And if that is not enough, then put pressure on the quangos (quasi non-government organizations like the Red Cross) to reduce or stop operations in the countries that do not make a real effort. The justification could be that by continuing aid to those countries (and in effect to the cartels) they are facilitating human trafficking.

This is the legal basis they should use to prosecute the quangos that aid the illegals in the U.S. now.

kirk10100

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    El Paso
    I guess the rampant government corruption, daily murders of women, & worthless politicians have nothing to do with what’s going on over there.
    Using their logic, I’ll be suing Whataburger for me being tubby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Yup, we gave intelligence on the cartels to Mexico and the cartels killed most civilians in the village.

Top Bottom