• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    I wonder why they would require indoor shooting ranges to keep a log of users name, address and phone number and also government issued ID? Confiscation maybe?

I figured that this thread was the best place for this:
    https://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp604.exe?201+ful+HB567
    There is a LOT of gun news right now as head into elections at all levels across the US. I have a lot of news feeds that come in and I have a couple of news channels on all day.

IMO: Confiscation is coming if Trump loses. Right now this is the gist of it: Stricter rules on everything and BUYBACKS. If you chose to not sell your gun, then you will become a FELON and if found with a Military style Semi-Auto Assualt Rifle it will be confiscated and you will be charged and fined with possible jail time. Or words to that effect.

I am hearing this from Congressmen, Police Chiefs saying they will enforce and its coming from all the far left states, have not hear it come from the deep RED states.

WORSE: Just saw a Video where an Iraq Army vet with his GF and another Iraq vet and his GF were approached by a man and he asked for a cigarette and when they said they don't smoke, he pulled a Glock 10 MM on them. One of the Iraq Vets disarmed, took his weapon, unloaded it and called 911. The guy with the guy was a convicted Felon, had in his possession in his car an amount of Pot to qualify as a seller, he was drunk and high.

Wanna guess the outcome??? The Iraq vet who disarmed the guy and called 911 and assessed them as to what happened and what he did...was immediately handcuffed and charged with possession of an illegal firearm and put in jail, he had NO PRIOR criminal record at all. The bad guy, nothing...all of this was on camera in the parking lot in front of the store.

The Judge dismissed the case when the vet went to trial, but, BUT his record still shows him as committing a Felony crime in possession of an illegal firearm. Now he can not get a job!

It gets WORSE! Local NEWS channel interview the Chief of Police and he stands behind 100% that he committed a crime and was arrested, disappointed that the felony charge was dismissed! He thinks the Hero, lives possibly saved, did the right thing, called 911, should be in jail. The other guy is still NOT in jail albeit the police have picked him up a second time with a gun and drunk and high.

Give you 3 guesses as to what extreme left state this occured in and the first 2 guesses don't count...California.

Anyone who believes the Police will not turn on US is living in a dream world. Even going back to my time as a Deputy Sheriff in the mid 60's, we, Sheriffs Dept, did NOT trust the police.

Sidebar: I drove home from school every day the same exact route. One night, little after midnight when I had stayed late at the library to work on a research paper for one of my courses at college and I left when the library was closed at midnight. I go straight home and at the left-hand turn, I stop and wait on the turn signal in the turn lane. It goes green, I turn left, my house is about a ¼ mile down the road and suddenly there are flashing lights. I immediately pull over. Cop walks up and wants to see my DL, sure what is wrong, he says nothing and walks back to the crusier...long time passes and then a another set of flashing lights shows up and another and another till there were 7 cop cars. I am searched, my car is searched, why? Vietnam vet! I am out of the car, 7 cop cars in a circle around me so I cannot escape. THen I am being asked where my dope is, all you vets coming back from Vietnam are dopers. Yea I was only back a few months, they performed sobriety test by walking a white line, then shining flashlights in my eyes, this went on for about 30 min. Finally, he writes a ticket for an illegal left turn on a red light.

WHERE? North Dallas, Texas 1969

BillRedding

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2017
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thank god we live in Texas! Hopefully the country wakes up!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Wake up and smell the espresso brewing in Austin: Texas is turning blue. And with help from fleeing (Democrat/liberal) Californians and Hispanics (increasing in number and mostly voting Democrat).
    Does not look good here...
    -- BR

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Texas will be a Blue state in less than 10 years if we don't stop it.
    • Texas Lawyer magazine reports all but one member of the legislatively created Texas Commission on Judicial Selection believe party labels shouldn’t be applied in judicial elections. Many see this as a step toward eliminating the public election of judges altogether in Texas.
    • Seems like what commission members really want is for a state committee in Austinto pick the judges, rather than the people. Either way, get ready for a bunch more Democrat and Democrat-like judges.

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    Thought a lot about it, sadly I see no way to stop it. The big cities are overrun, as liberal as any on the east & west coasts. More migrate here everyday to slurp our milk and honey dragging their progressive liberal ideas behind.

They come here because it's great then set about destroying the very things that attracted them here.

Cynical as it may be the only good thing is I live far enough out not to experience it in person and I'll be dead before it spreads enough to reach me. I weep for my grandkids but I'm afraid it will be left to them to live with.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Thought a lot about it, sadly I see no way to stop it. The big cities are overrun, as liberal as any on the east & west coasts. More migrate here everyday to slurp our milk and honey dragging their progressive liberal ideas behind.

They come here because it's great then set about destroying the very things that attracted them here.

Cynical as it may be the only good thing is I live far enough out not to experience it in person and I'll be dead before it spreads enough to reach me. I weep for my grandkids but I'm afraid it will be left to them to live with.
    I am afraid you are right. When I moved to Boerne Tx in 2010 they like to say it was one of the most conservative town in Texas. My dually truck and Cowboy hat n boots fit right in...today most of the parking has been restriped, dually don't fit anymore and when I attend a social event or even a political event, I am the ONLY guy there with a cowboy hat.

Today I drive into town and it Range Rovers, Jags, BMW, Ferrari, MB G wagens...the sleepy town of barely 10k is on track to be about 55,000 within 10 years...the days of going to the HEB to get milk and bread and not getting out for over an hour because you most everyone in the store are gone. I walk out to my truck parked over in the parking lot of a fast-food joint because the parking lot of HEB has been restriped and I no longer fit next to the Maserati's and G wagens...the raw land you buy for $5k an acre now sells for $20-$40k an acre

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    I am afraid you are right. When I moved to Boerne Tx in 2010 they like to say it was one of the most conservative town in Texas. My dually truck and Cowboy hat n boots fit right in...today most of the parking has been restriped, dually don't fit anymore and when I attend a social event or even a political event, I am the ONLY guy there with a cowboy hat.

Today I drive into town and it Range Rovers, Jags, BMW, Ferrari, MB G wagens...the sleepy town of barely 10k is on track to be about 55,000 within 10 years...the days of going to the HEB to get milk and bread and not getting out for over an hour because you most everyone in the store are gone. I walk out to my truck parked over in the parking lot of a fast-food joint because the parking lot of HEB has been restriped and I no longer fit next to the Maserati's and G wagens...the raw land you buy for $5k an acre now sells for $20-$40k an acre
    Dang! That's enough to drive a man to wearing red high heel shoes.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....

Then double-park your rig. That's what the sports cars and Escalades do....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom