• ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Man, I'm torn on this video

What’s there to be torn about? LEOs don’t randomly decide to drop by your house and discuss your recent activities unless your a suspect.

The question you need to ask do you think the LEOs were there to do anything other than build a case for criminal prosecution.

Do you believe it’s reasonable for the government to investigate someone before a crime is committed, simply because they were in a public location?

The only thing the resident should have done was STFU.

rdcott

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2018
    Katy
    What’s there to be torn about? LEOs don’t randomly decide to drop by your house and discuss your recent activities unless your a suspect.

The question you need to ask do you think the LEOs were there to do anything other than build a case for criminal prosecution.

Do you believe it’s reasonable for the government to investigate someone before a crime is committed, simply because they were in a public location?

The only thing the resident should have done was STFU.

I thought I explained what I was torn about, lol. Guess I was mistaken.
    I understand what they were there for- what's wrong with investigating a suspect? That's my point- Nobody has ventured to answer exactly how the LEO's SHOULD have handled the investigation. How else are they supposed to find out exactly what he was up to? Terrorists do publicly scout locations for attacks, which is what they said he was suspected of doing. They didn't seem to be very aggressive with the line of questioning either, like I would expect if they were trying to fry him. Most of the convo was actually him interrogating them and asserting his rights, which I didn't see them arguing, either... I don't know, maybe I'm being too objective, lol.

gemihur

chillin' like a villain
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2018
    Cave Spring, VA
    The cops generally arrive at a conclusion that suits their position to escalate the situation. Eventually succeeding in creating an environment that leads to a violation being discovered. Then their job is only beginning. Job security!

Top Bottom