Venture Surplus ad

Virtue signaling New Yorker saws Colt SP1 barrel in half to "stop school shootings"

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GeorgeandSugar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2017
    Como
    It's not the 2A that is the problem; it is our culture, society, government, the political class, failed public policy and individuals who believe they are morally superior over others through their attitudes, beliefs and value system and projected through these various social media platforms (ridicule, mockery and bullying). There were numerous opportunities where intervention could have been deployed to help this kid in Parkland. Blaming the NRA and guns won't address the root causes.

I have no intention of destroying any of my firearms. Silly and preposterous. In fact, I intend on building more, because I can; I like it; It's a hobby; it's fun and something I enjoy in my past time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    It's not the 2A that is the problem; it is our culture, society, government, the political class, failed public policy and individuals who believe they are morally superior over others through their attitudes, beliefs and value system and projected through these various social media platforms (ridicule, mockery and bullying). There were numerous opportunities where intervention could have been deployed to help this kid in Parkland. Blaming the NRA and guns won't address the root causes.

I have no intention of destroying any of my firearms. Silly and preposterous. In fact, I intend on building more, because I can; I like it; It's a hobby; it's fun and something I enjoy in my past time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The real crime is that he could have sold that to someone else in NY state. That is a grandfathered ar15 so it doesn't have to be bastardized by the new commie laws up there. It is just embarrassing to see someone that age acting like a child and splaying it all over the internet for validation by a bunch of emotional liberals

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Again, another person that believes when a tree falls, it does so without a sound if no one is around to hear it.

ation-of-violence-Tuco-when-its-time-to-shoot-shoot-how-not-to-get-your-ass-kicked-Aaron-Haskins.gif

And no worries, I'll be replacing his SP1's place in the world with something brand new this afternoon. :)

Reactions: MTA

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I make sure none of mine will be used in killing sprees, it's called "gun control". I stay in control of my weapons, so that others won't get out of control.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    I wonder how many were purchased from the time he did this until now?

This is the culture war now. If you own one of these, you are part of the problem to the grabbers. The goal is the villification of all gun owners.

I don't think we as gun owners can afford to be passive anymore in being vocal or we are going to lose the culture war .

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I wonder how many were purchased from the time he did this until now?

This is the culture war now. If you own one of these, you are part of the problem to the grabbers. The goal is the villification of all gun owners.

I don't think we as gun owners can afford to be passive anymore in being vocal or we are going to lose the culture war .
    How do you talk sense to the senseless?

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Of course, now every criminal within 100 miles of him knows he is unarmed! I hope he's not the victim of a robbery or burglary because of his public destruction of the only means to defend himself, his family and his property!
    1f62e.png

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    How do you talk sense to the senseless?

This issue I am struggling with now. Many in my circle have their minds made up on both sides. I am somewhat outspoken in person about gun rights but not so much on social media.

Social media is a powerful venue for promoting thought and provoking movements among the younger generation. How many times have you seen already in the news what students have done in favor of gun control ? It's been a non stop barrage and narrative the media has been gleefully stoking .

These videos we are seeing is an attempt to marginalize gun owners as a lunatic fringe. I don't think we can just stand and watch.

Top Bottom