Vltor Modstock cheek weld adapter

Shorts

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Mar 28, 2008
Texas
Probably a stupid question but do the cheek weld adapters for the Modstock fit the Imod? (Or probably not and why they are named "Modstock" cheek weld adapter.) :confused:

Edit: just sent Vltor an email

Last edited:

40Arpent

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jul 16, 2008
Houston
All of the Vltor stocks are called "Modstocks" so are you talking about Imod/Emod parts compatibility?

Shorts

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Mar 28, 2008
Texas
All of the Vltor stocks are called "Modstocks" so are you talking about Imod/Emod parts compatibility?
I'm asking if the Modstock cheek weld adapter, seen here: Modstock Cheekweld Adapters - Vltor Weapon Systems Store fits the Imod stock. Didn't know if it was built for a particular stock or if the adapter is a universal part that fits all the stocks in their lineup.

Anyway I got an from a Vltor CS:
[FONT]Thank you for your email. The modstock adaptors do work with the Imod but they are not quite long enough to fill the entire space that the battery compartment fills. [/FONT]

That's what I needed to know. I'll grab a pair.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members