• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ussoldier1984

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2016
    DFW area
    Vortex has a discount for Military, Veterans and LEO. Follow this link and fill out the form and they will email you a form to fill out and send back in for the discount. Even though the discount is for the msrp price you still save a but load of money then buying it at a retail store.
    Military Camp

Last edited:

Misplaced_Texan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2016
    Galveston
    I doubt they're scouring forum threads looking for this, but they do mention not to list prices/discount at the bottom of that page.

• All prices are CONFIDENTIAL and any sharing of this program or its pricing may result in loss of future participation.

Just saying.

Otherwise it's a great program and I've already picked up a few things.

EDIT: Original post fixed, leaving this for reference....I guess.

Last edited:

ussoldier1984

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2016
    DFW area
    well shit now I feel stupid. :( I did not see that, a buddy of mine I served with told me about this. I wonder why because its only for military and leo... Moderator I screwed up I think this has to be deleted....

Last edited:

Misplaced_Texan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2016
    Galveston
    I'd be ok with spreading the word about it, I tell every other vet I come across about it. Just the price/discount rate is the bit I think they don't want floating around.

ussoldier1984

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2016
    DFW area
    I didn't use the program bought my viper hs-t 24x50 at a retail store. It is an amazing scope. By far much better than my nikon monarch 3 (vortex replaced that scope)

HandgunHTR

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 10, 2014
    I doubt they're scouring forum threads looking for this, but they do mention not to list prices/discount at the bottom of that page.

Just saying.

Otherwise it's a great program and I've already picked up a few things.

well shit now I feel stupid. :( I did not see that, a buddy of mine I served with told me about this. I wonder why because its only for military and leo... Moderator I screwed up I think this has to be deleted....

yea I already deleted that part in my post

When they say "sharing of this program", they don't mean you can't tell anyone about the program. They mean that you can't buy stuff with your discount and then give it to a non-leo/vet. Also, you are not supposed to divulge pricing to non-leo/vets.

You can share the link all you want.

http://www.vortexoptics.com/content/military_le_program

Tremors

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2011
    San Antonio
    Thanks for the heads up. I will be taking advantage of the great deal. I have not personally used their products but I have looked through many of them and I know they have some of the clearest glass I have seen. I also know of some several real world operators that swear by it for their personal use.

Misplaced_Texan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2016
    Galveston
    When they say "sharing of this program", they don't mean you can't tell anyone about the program. They mean that you can't buy stuff with your discount and then give it to a non-leo/vet. Also, you are not supposed to divulge pricing to non-leo/vets.

The original post had the discount rates/prices posted. Was just a friendly reminder is all. Prices/rates have been removed, but I'm too lazy to go edit my post.

ussoldier1984

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2016
    DFW area
    Thanks for the heads up. I will be taking advantage of the great deal. I have not personally used their products but I have looked through many of them and I know they have some of the clearest glass I have seen. I also know of some several real world operators that swear by it for their personal use.
    You will love their products. Glass and quality is unmatched for the price. I replaced a nikon scope with vortex and haven't looked back.

Top Bottom