• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    Well I went and voted today here in Travis county. I was shocked and disgusted to see that 17 Democratic Judges were running unopposed. How can we vote out our enemies if nobody will stand up to run against them? :mad:
    Capitol Armory ad

Vance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    San Leon Texas
    I've seen this a few times down in my area where there is only one party member on the ballot.

I just chaulk it up to there just not being anyone interested in trying to take on the existing candidate.

Shooterman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2010
    SE Texas
    Voted yesterday. Straight PUB Party, though it pained me dearly to vote for Perry. Seems to be a fairly large amount of early voters in Jefferson County. Don't know yet if that's good or bad, but Jefferson County usually bucks the national trends, even the state trends.

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    Why would you want to write in "Shooterman"?

Ahhh, my old shooting buddy, MISguided Shooterman... Pained to vote for Perry? How PAINFUL would it be to vote for the White guy, Billy Boy White?

When the Red/Blue voting maps come out, it will be mostly Red with the exceptions of parts of Houston, parts of Dallas, most of San Antonio, most of El Paso. And in our little cubby hole here in SE Texas, there will be a tiny dot of Blue surrounded by Red. Ya see, we have a lot of, how can I say it nicely, ILLITERATE Blacks who slurp up the liberal kook aid. Some brain washed union wonks. Then we have some just MISguided like my old pal Shooterman. Thankfully they don't succum to their little left wing consciences sitting on their left shoulders.

We will be Ok here in Texas. They haven't put those little computer chips in our brains yet. NOT Yet.

Shooterman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2010
    SE Texas
    Why would you want to write in "Shooterman"?

Ahhh, my old shooting buddy, MISguided Shooterman... Pained to vote for Perry? How PAINFUL would it be to vote for the White guy, Billy Boy White?

Uh, hello, Sisco. Duh! Why do you think I voted for Perry? So I wouldn't have to vote for White, or write in my name as Navyguy suggested. Boy, that was a tough one, eh? that still doesn't mean I have to like the Puke.

When the Red/Blue voting maps come out, it will be mostly Red with the exceptions of parts of Houston, parts of Dallas, most of San Antonio, most of El Paso. And in our little cubby hole here in SE Texas, there will be a tiny dot of Blue surrounded by Red. Ya see, we have a lot of, how can I say it nicely, ILLITERATE Blacks who slurp up the liberal kook aid. Some brain washed union wonks. Then we have some just MISguided like my old pal Shooterman. Thankfully they don't succum to their little left wing consciences sitting on their left shoulders.

I'm sorry, Sisco, but I do believe you've lost your marbles here. Perry lost me when he pushed for The Trans Texas Corridor. The guy had to be on the take to even suggest splitting the state down the middle with that monstrosity; ripping farms and ranches apart and then wanting idiots like Guili Girl and his Italian Goons to oversee the toll roads. When I look at him and his perfectly coffed 'Do', I'm reminded of Romney. All slick, perfumed, and speaking like a round river rock salesman.

Seriously, would you buy a used car from the man?

We will be Ok here in Texas. They haven't put those little computer chips in our brains yet. NOT Yet.

I would bet they're working on it.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    The Wife & I went Monday the first day of early voting. We voted for "change", back to reality before the obummer arrived on the scene. Yes, I know they have to stamp a political party on your voter's registration to prevent folks from voting in the other patry's primaries but why don't they have an INDEPENDENT stamp ?
    So now "I are a Republican and I couldn't spellit 6 months ago" haha Just kidding, I am proud to be a BIG R !!!!!

Shooterman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2010
    SE Texas
    The Wife & I went Monday the first day of early voting. We voted for "change", back to reality before the obummer arrived on the scene. Yes, I know they have to stamp a political party on your voter's registration to prevent folks from voting in the other patry's primaries but why don't they have an INDEPENDENT stamp ?
    So now "I are a Republican and I couldn't spellit 6 months ago" haha Just kidding, I am proud to be a BIG R !!!!!

My understanding is how you vote in the primaries determines your status as a PUB or DIM. I ceased being a DIM in '64. I ceased being a PUB in '06. Now, I'm just a conservative.

Top Bottom