• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • njrefugee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2014
    Yeah, it's a ton of fun. There are no Run 'n Gun events back in NJ, that's for sure! That is, unless you hang out in Newark or Patterson... The Pizza is good though :-)

Terryr21

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 13, 2017
    Irving/Carrollton
    Haha yeah, I posted in the Welcome forum how it's next to impossible to buy anything firearm related (except for a water gun I suppose) in NJ. I've been in Texas for almost 2 years and I do miss the pizza in NY/NJ. I used to live in Rutherford and worked in NYC so the pizza was plentiful lol.

njrefugee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2014
    I think trading pizza for Second Amendment Rights is a pretty good deal! That being said, I lived in Hoboken for many years, and make an effort to get back there to grab a slice anytime I'm in NYC for work.

Btw, I like your signature line. Do you know the one about the constipated mathematician? He worked it out with a pencil...

Terryr21

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 13, 2017
    Irving/Carrollton
    I'm hoping to visit some friends back in NY/NJ this summer. And while I'm there, I definitely plan to get my fill of pizza. I've been told that Grimaldi's pizza here isn't too bad.

Thanks, the signature line definitely reflects my profession. As for the mathematician, I really hope he didn't keep the pencil lol.

njrefugee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2014
    FYI, Tickets for the WTF Biathlon and Sunday Sprint on October 21-22 will go on sale at 6pm on Monday June 12.

Top Bottom