Pipe Creek

FNORD

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    HOUSTON
    I spent two years in Seattle and visited there since ‘09.

The last five years of liberal policies and the tech boom have brought/rought it’s disgusting fruition.

It was a very nice place. It is an almost unbelievable hellhole now.

We came back January ‘21. So happy and blessed to be back home.

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    I am so glad the wife and I got the hell out of this loony state. I was there when they passed I-594,which required FFL transfers for all sales, even private.
    Now this:

I felt the same way when I left CA in 2003. I have friends working in Seattle and Blaine and they do not plan to stay after they retire.

joe45c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2022
    peru, ny
    Wow with all the idiotic restrictions that they have passed lately i thought they had already passed a high capacity mag ban. They are just trying to catch up to us here in NY.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Will the next step of the liberals be to restrict the carry of spare magazines? Limiting the round count of a magazine accomplishes little to reduce crime.

Someone will think of that and slip it into the next gun control bill or spending bill.

Their southern neighbor has already pushed "Safe storage" laws onto the books despite those being ruled unconstitutional by the Heller case. Settled case law means nothing to anti-gunners.

Oregon has also been pushing for mag-limits again, and right after my family escaped that particular liberal shithole, they pushed thru changes to Oregon's carry laws that prohibited carry in schools and certain other places, and gave force to the "no-guns" signs - up till November of 2020 there were very few places you couldn't legally carry with a CHL - you could carry into bars, schools, right up to the gate at the airports (not PAST the security gates, but you could carry into the airports and upto the security gates) and you could freely ignore the stupid "no guns" signs because they had zero force of law behind them.

There's talk of a semi-auto ban attempt this year as well. The democrat shenanigans coupled with weak-sauce candidates have kept a Republican out of that state's governor's mansion for almost 4 decades.

I don't think its any surprise that Clint & Heidi Smith are winding down operations in Oregon and going into retirement (or semi-retirement) - they moved to Oregon, according to Clint, so his wife could be near her parents. I would not be surprised to see them return to Texas or at least move into Nevada or Idaho once they close on the sale of the Thunder Ranch property.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I wonder why the magic number is 10 round magazines or less is ok to possess? What makes a 12 round magazine so much of a danger that it needs to be banned compared to a 10 round mag?

20% more freedom and 20% more chance to stop one of the democrat's best customers / constituents. Can't have plebs being able to adequately defend themselves against rapists / robbers / mass shooters / looters and oppressive tyrants when the time comes.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    I wonder why the magic number is 10 round magazines or less is ok to possess? What makes a 12 round magazine so much of a danger that it needs to be banned compared to a 10 round mag?
    CONTROL is the issue. Limiting the number of rounds in a magazine isn't the objective.
    If a limit of 10 rounds can be made now, the number can easily be lowered to 5 or 3 at a later date.

Last edited:

machonachos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2022
    West
    Eventually i think their goal is getting down to Zero!:mad:
    Well Chris Rock would be happy....

I think all bullets should cost five thousand dollars… five thousand dollars per bullet… You know why? Cause if a bullet cost five thousand dollars there would be no more innocent bystanders.​

Top Bottom