• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    hey, quick question...im 18...can i take my dads handguns to the range by myself?

the answer doesnt change because you switch to a new thread...lol!

I cleaned out all of the 9mm Monarch (brass) from the Academy on I-35 in Selma today.

Acesn8's

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Llano county
    Marble Falls Wal Mart had a fair supply of 45acp 230grn.JHP
    9mm 147grn.JHP as of Monday.
    as well as WW boxes FMJ 45/9mm .

bikerbill

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Lago Vista
    went shopping at wally world in round rock last week, got a box of 9mm and a box of .45, seemed to have a reasonable supply on hand ...

jart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    We were told by the Wally man that Walmart was shrinking all of the sporting goods department. They took out the guns and said that the ammo was next to go.
    This was in Converse. He said that he thought the store on 1604 & Naco was the only store in SA that was going to sell long guns and ammo. Do you think that it is Academy that is taking the business?

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    We were told by the Wally man that Walmart was shrinking all of the sporting goods department. They took out the guns and said that the ammo was next to go.
    This was in Converse. He said that he thought the store on 1604 & Naco was the only store in SA that was going to sell long guns and ammo. Do you think that it is Academy that is taking the business?

No, not at all. Academy is a small thorn in Walmarts side,
    Walmart is making those choices based on political winds in their corporate structure.
    Many Walmarts already dropped guns and ammo. They will probably keep them in their more rural stores.

They have already dropped any "home defense" weapon. No short barrelled shotguns, no handguns. They are not shy in talking about it either. They say that their sole purpose is to sell "hunting" guns...
    If the gun was not designed for "hunting", they wont sell it. i.e. Mossberg Defender? Wont sell it....its not for hunting. Wont sell any shotgun with a pistol grip or extended tube magazine either.
    Walmart offer alot of stuff at a good price, but alot of their policies are very bizarre.

Top Bottom