• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wood2Dust

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2017
    Baltimore MD
    Walmart is generally an outlet store for China, with everything imported from there.
    I did notice a Walmart ad last week saying they are supporting USA manufacturers (the ad portrayed mostly farm products), so they must be acknowledging that they have a public relations problem.

I’m not at all surprised that companies that rely on China manufacturing are anti’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Well fuckin' crap! Apparently I don't know how to search. I still can't find another thread, much less four of them.
    Disregard and continue to march.
    No need for further replies to this thread.

Well, I believe the other duplicate threads have been deleted.

Just as an FYI, go to the Forum search, and type in Walmart.
    The thread should be the first thing shown.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Went to Walmart this morning and all ammo had been pulled

20201031_085206.jpg

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Wal-Mart still sells gun in most rural area stores.
    In some of the western states they even sell reloading supplies. In Alaska they even still sell handguns.
    The stores located in Karenville have not sold guns in some time.
    When WM went woke and removed handgun ammo late last year I said fuggum. Haven't been in one since.
    :beat: :roflsmile::roflsmile::roflsmile:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    WalMart never was a place I ever seriously considered buying guns from. In all these years, I have only purchased one gun from them. In all honesty, the big box store chains are of the least likely of places for me to look for guns to buy. I have only purchased from Gander Mountain one rifle, and that was simply because I had received a gift card as one of my Christmas bonus' and they happened to have a rifle I was wanting to buy.

As far as ammo, about the only ammo I have ever really bought in any sizable amount was 22LR, and shotgun shells. I have purchased a bit of rifle ammo over the years, but not a lot.

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    I have purchased thousands of rounds of 12 gauge ammo at WalMart over the years!
    Yes, for the price, the Federal Champion ammo was hard to beat.
    I agree with you both on the Federal 12 guage bulk packs. However, avoid the the Winchester bulk packs they sell at Wally World. Those things are junk. My first experience with them was #1 son's birthday, and he wanted to take a bunch of his friends out to shoot sporting clays instead of having a party. So I went to WM and bought 8 of the 100 round bulk packs they had there. 3 Federal Champion, and 5 Winchester Universal. I thought I never was going to get rid of those Winchester shells. In the first box we had 3 FTF's from 2 different shotgus, and 2 metal bases come off during the extraction process. And it didn't get much better throughout the rest of those shells. Throughout the day, 8 metal bases came off the shells during extraction from 3 different shotguns. After getting home we cut a few of the Winchester's open to see what was inside, and the shot looked like the dribbles from the pouring process. None of them were even close to being round. The powder charge looked like the floor sweepings at the end of the day. I ignited some of the loose powder, and there was what appeared to be a pile of dirt and sand left behind.

I learned my lesson that day and never bought any more of the Winchester Universal shells. All my shotguns were much happier about it too.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    I've purchased thousands of rounds of pistol ammo from Walmart.
    They used to have the best prices

As did I.
    Around here there aren't but a couple of places to even get ammo.
    WM was often the less expensive of the two.
    Everything went nutzo after Sandy Hook.
    Its never been the same since.

Top Bottom