Walmart Pulls Gun & Ammo Displays

bbbass

Baffler of the Brilliant
Sep 2, 2020
NE OR
Walmart is appealing to the Fudds!

Walmart Chief Executive Doug McMillon said last year that stores would continue to sell firearms and ammunition that appeal to hunters.
Because the 2A is all about keepin those scary deer in line!!!

etmo

Jan 25, 2020
Cedar Creek, Tx
First, just wanna say that if Walmart stops buying ammo, maybe there will be more for the rest of us who don't shop there, so I support this

As regards pulling guns from the shelves out of fear of civil unrest, this is exactly what we were discussing in the thread regarding democrats de-criminalizing theft in many places. Brick-and-mortar retailers who anticipate great amounts of theft, will harden their stores. That hardening costs money, and those costs will be passed onto the consumer.

Therefore, allowing large-scale theft from brick-and-mortar stores disproportionately harms the poor by inflating prices. If you are poor and you are voting democrat you are shooting yourself in the foot.

popsgarland

Aug 24, 2011
DFW area
My local wall Mart doesn't sell any type of guns but still sells ammo except 223 and 40 S&W.

But the ammo they do sell is limited and not much on the shelves.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jan 3, 2010
Occupied Texas
I can verify that the local WalMart emptied out their entire stock of ammo. I went by the sporting goods section today and was shocked to find the locked displays and the shelves (usually shotgun shells) completely empty. I guess they expect rioting in The Woodlands and want to make sure nobody can get last minute ammo to protect themselves. Libtards!

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Oct 5, 2013
Georgetown
Partial course reversal.

Haven't seen firearms in the local Walmart since 2005, and their ammo supply has always been fuddy, and the sporting goods associate with the keys is nowhere to be found.

satx78247

TGT Addict
Jun 23, 2014
Haven't seen firearms in the local Walmart since 2005, and their ammo supply has always been fuddy, and the sporting goods associate with the keys is nowhere to be found.
Bozz10mm,

JUST ONE reason that I avoid Wal-Mart is that you generally cannot find KNOWEDGEABLE help for ANYTHING except their "contract vendors" like the "burger joint", optometrist's office & "vision centers".

yours, satx

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads