Walmart to release aspart insulin for $78 a vial

Texas42

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nov 21, 2008
Texas

This is a big deal. I hate hate hate hate dealing with just NPH and regular insulin. Hopefully they get a long acting insulin soon. This will really help many people depend on these insulins and have to pay full price.

45tex

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feb 1, 2009
This really is a big deal. Diabetics have been preyed upon for many years. Many have died waiting for payday so they could buy a little vial of that stuff
The medical community decided to addict all diabetics. Then abandoned them to big pharma.
This could change my opinion of ChinaMart

gll

Well-Known
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 22, 2016
I'm not diabetic, but I know diabetics are among the most at risk populations in America

My cholesterol tends to run a bit high, so for years Dr.s have been trying to get me on a statin..., which I refuse. I say, "indications are that statin use leads to Type II diabetes". They say, "I don't think so, but if you develop diabetes, we can treat that". I ask, "how". They say, "with insulin". I ask, "what happens when I can't get insulin?" We all know the answer to that...

I really hope this Walmart initiative works out, and that others jump on the bandwagon!

Products discussed on TGT

Top Bottom