• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas

This is a big deal. I hate hate hate hate dealing with just NPH and regular insulin. Hopefully they get a long acting insulin soon. This will really help many people depend on these insulins and have to pay full price.
    Gun Zone Deals

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    This really is a big deal. Diabetics have been preyed upon for many years. Many have died waiting for payday so they could buy a little vial of that stuff
    The medical community decided to addict all diabetics. Then abandoned them to big pharma.
    This could change my opinion of ChinaMart

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I'm not diabetic, but I know diabetics are among the most at risk populations in America

My cholesterol tends to run a bit high, so for years Dr.s have been trying to get me on a statin..., which I refuse. I say, "indications are that statin use leads to Type II diabetes". They say, "I don't think so, but if you develop diabetes, we can treat that". I ask, "how". They say, "with insulin". I ask, "what happens when I can't get insulin?" We all know the answer to that...

I really hope this Walmart initiative works out, and that others jump on the bandwagon!

Top Bottom