• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Can y’all tell me where to get my 9mm online? I usually shoot Winchester white box.
    SGammo, Brownell's, Outdoor Super Store, Targetsports USA, Selway, Palmetto State Armory, Academy, Midway USA, Sportsman's Guide, Outdoor limited, Cabela's, and Midsouth Shooters are where I order online.
    Mostly Targetsports USA and SGammo. Academy has free shipping over $25, but they will charge sales tax.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Can y’all tell me where to get my 9mm online? I usually shoot Winchester white box.

http://www.gunbot.net/ammo/pistol/9mm/

I usually use surplusammo.com, but LAX reloads, when on sale, are good deals.

I used to buy reloads from Georgia Arms, but they haven’t been as competitive in the last course le of years.

Then, there’s always Dillon.

WAYnorthTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2019
    Way Up North
    Proof that these shootings are working for the gun control crowd !
    Hooray ! for their side !
    Oops...
    Now call me a tinfoil hat-wearing moron.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    I was all, like, well, at least I can still open carry at Kroger’s!

F-ing nope!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/financ...earms-open-carry-policy-change-223833371.html

I’m really about to the point that if it’s not posted, I’m not gonna care.

I bet you won’t even notice, and if you do, then ask me to leave, then.

That or I’m going to passive aggressively do the flimsiest see through cover garment you can think of.

Oh, I can get creative now. Just piss me off and watch.

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    It looks like they will lose a lot of business. I asked the sports dept manager today about the ammo ban and he said it was .223, 5.6 and handgun ammo, but they would still be selling hunting ammo and shotgun shells, but no ammo that could be used in assault weapons. He said they were going to be selling handgun ammo for the next couple of weeks. I don't believe him. I noticed also that they do not have anymore new gun mags on there racks at least at this Wal Mart, maybe that is another thing.

Is a 22lr semi auto considered an assault weapon they were under the Clinton ban. I was thinking this will help Midway a lot when I lived in MO I was close enough to visit their warehouse in Columbia, and I always purchased ammo from them, they usually have really good deals on everything and offer free shipping several times a year.

I just hope UPS doesn't decide not to ship ammo anymore. That's what I think is going to happen places will not be able to ship to homes, and there will be another run on ammo. The democraps are applauding Wal Mart. I have a feeling this is going to get a lot worse with other companies following Wally World, and the democraps are all talking about weapon buy back and confiscations. If we lose in 2020 we know what they are going to do, they will also gain control of the Supreme Court because Justice Thomas was thinking about retiring and Ginsberg don't have much left in the old gal.

Top Bottom