Wanna Vote?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kerryp, Aug 6, 2009.

1. kerryp

kerryp Active Member

Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    Saw this on CNN's web page this morning, thought people might like the opportunity to even things out a little. Its on their main page down a little on the right hand side..

Quick Vote

[​IMG]
    How would you rate President Obama's first 200 days?
    Thumbs up 57% 52352 Thumbs down 43% 39812 Total Votes: 92164 read related article ยป
    This is not a scientific poll

2. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Interesting results.

3. TxEMTP69

TxEMTP69 TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    Wow even IL and Hawaii are low. Wonder what Kenyon's think of him :rofl:

4. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    After 6 Months, More View Obama's Presidency as a 'Failure' Than Bush's
    Posted by Tom Bevan | Email This | Permalink | Email Author

A rather surprising finding from the newly released CNN poll. Question three on the national survey of 1,136 adults (which includes an oversample of African-Americans) asks, "Do you consider the first six months of the Obama administration to be a success or a failure?"

Thirty-seven percent (37%) said they believe the Obama administration is a "failure," while 51% consider it a "success" and 11% say it's still "too soon to tell."

An identical question was asked of the Bush administration in an August 2001 CNN/Gallup/USA Today survey. At the time, 56% said the Bush administration was a "success" while only 32% considered it a "failure." (Link)

http://realclearpolitics.blogs.time...ew-obamas-presidency-as-a-failure-than-bushs/

5. M. Sage

M. Sage TGT Addict

Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    LOL, did anybody else catch the fact that DC gets to rate their two Senators? Wait... what Senators? DC doesn't have representation in Congress because of the Constitution.

6. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair

Hahahaha, I missed that.

7. M. Sage

M. Sage TGT Addict

Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I almost did. As I clicked "next question", I noticed that DC was on the list of "states" and had a color. Went back and found that they'd been allowed to vote...

8. TxEMTP69

TxEMTP69 TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    I missed that other than that DC had a color