• Same

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

hogrider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Texas
    I want a new belt for concealed carry. I've narrowed the list of manufactures down to two. A&G Gun Leather and The Beltman. Who makes the best in your opinion? Or are they the same? Price being the only difference.
    Lynx Defense

Schue

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    FT Hood
    If you are not into only leather, Wilderness Tactical belts are really good. You can get them in a few different models with a few different options. I have the original instructor belt with the 3 stitch option and I love it. It holds my XD9SC really stable and close to the body. YMMV

Easy-Fit Original Instructor Belt - NEW OPTIONS!

If you are going with just one of your two listed options. I have heard only good things about The Beltman. I would buy one of those if I was looking for a really solid, long lasting, leather belt.

San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    I voted Beltman because I have one. I have the buckleless one (velcro closure) double layered with the plastic stiffener. Works great for IWB and OWB. It is my daily wear unless I am wearing my Beltster by Bandera Gun Leather.
    DSC07306.jpg

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    For IWB the belt is less of a concern. All the belt needs to do for IWB is tension the holster to the body. I use a Comp-Tac Minotaur and a Eagle Industries 1.5" belt and it's plenty comfortable for all day carry with my Glock 19. There is a bit more movement compared to my 1.75" 5.11 Instructor belt since the Eagle belt is not as rigid, but the difference in comfort is a greater benefit than holding the gun ultra rigid.

For OWB the belt is a major part of the picture. Opt for a thicker belt (1.75") with a stiffner insert and wear it tight, otherwise the gun will tend to flop around. I have my 5.11 belt and a Tucker Gun Leather OWB pancake for carrying OWB on days I just feel like being different.

proforguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    Pipe Creek
    5.11 had closeout leather belts at $5 Ive had one for a while and its plenty stiff ,the stiffness breaks down by the bucke but dosent change integrity .Oh and metal clips on holsters scratch it up, but for five bucks its worth it.P.S. Wilderness tactical belts are great also.

Top Bottom