• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A & P

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2014
    Tomball/Magnolia
    Need to buy small pistol primers. Will pay good money! I'm not one of those guys who says "4c per primer?? That's ridiculous! You're gouging!" I didn't sleep through high school economics and understand that when things get rare, they get more expensive. Message me if you have properly stored, new cases of small pistol primers (any brand). Not often you can make such a good return on your investment! :)

If admins need to move this to a different forum, please do so.
    Capitol Armory ad

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Just curious how many you are looking for.

Wanting 2k is a different deal than 20k.

I think many of us could spare a few but logistics become an issue on small purchases.

Btw I don't have 20k but do like to help forum members when I can.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    IMG_4154.JPG

A & P

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2014
    Tomball/Magnolia
    I see people saying that they're spending a ton of time putting together buy groups and asking people to chip in to get to free hazmat or spread the shipping or get a lower average cost or whatever. I don't have time to stalk the online stores so I guess what I'm saying is if someone is getting 5# of powder and needs to get to 15# or 50# or whatever for free haz and shipping, I can get them there if that seller has small pistol primers (primary need right now). 100k primers isn't too many but ideally of the same lot, or at least as much as possible from same lots. Have to track and test each new load so switching every 100ct wouldn't be practical. So if you're on Midway and catch that 5 minute window when they actually have SPP, I'll take them all!! :)

A & P

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2014
    Tomball/Magnolia
    Just curious how many you are looking for.

Wanting 2k is a different deal than 20k.

I think many of us could spare a few but logistics become an issue on small purchases.

Btw I don't have 20k but do like to help forum members when I can.
    ...and I don't mean to ask people to parse their private stash. I'm just saying if someone is on those websites that are always mentioned as having some, I'm good for however many. 20K would be a good start. 100K would be a better start.

djmasters

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2020
    Hutto, TX
    PM'd the OP.

But for anyone else..... I have 1000 Federal #100 Small Pistol and 1000 Wolf Small Rifle primers I'll trade straight up for Large Magnum Rifle primers. Trade only, not for sale. Don't need money, I need primers.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    PM'd the OP.

But for anyone else..... I have 1000 Federal #100 Small Pistol and 1000 Wolf Small Rifle primers I'll trade straight up for Large Magnum Rifle primers. Trade only, not for sale. Don't need money, I need primers.

OP has dibs but I will make that trade.

Don't get me wrong, I don't need to but can help and Hutto is close enough. Be back in town in a week or so if you are still needing them.

Top Bottom