• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    San Leon Texas
    Hello, my name is Vance and I live south of Houston near Galveston Bay.

Just found this forum via google searching, have spent the past few hours going through several of the posts, and liked what I saw/read, so I thought that I would give it a shot.

I started back into shooting just over a year ago when I bought my first black gun. Bushmaster M4, but it is definately not my first firearm. Just the most fun to shoot. :)

Recently purchased my second AR style, a Remington R25 .308 and can't wait to get it out and scoped in. Most of my shooting is done at the Clear Creek Gun Range. It's an outdoor range that's been around longer than I've lived down here.

Have a couple of 9mm's. An old Ruger P85 and last month purchased the S/W M&P 9mm. Both are excellent shooters. Sadly, the P85 isn't made anymore.

Let's see, what else. I've been into digital photography in a big way (ie: lots of cash spent) :)

I'm very interested in getting my CHL eventually. Just need to find the time when I can as I work shift work, and usually have odd days off which prevent me from normalcy. But it will happen eventually, I do have some questions for those in the know about old history involving LEO confrontation. Yeah, the law won. :)

Anyway. Don't want to bore you to death with too many details. I look forward to exchanging information and comraderie with everyone here.

Thanks for your time!
    Vance.
    Please forgive any spelling errors or missed grammer as it's currently 3:30am and I've been awake since 2:00pm Friday so the brain is a bit fried. :)
    Guns International

swsmailman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    East Texas
    Welcome from East Texas, I am probally the youngest here but I try to chip in here and there on topics, especially if it deals with politics or mexico in some way, shape, or form.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    AmyG
    Top Bottom