• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I am looking for a Russian 30 round 7.62x39 bakelite magazine. It's driving me crazy not having one. Please if you have one for sale contact me. Looking to spend up to $60 for a nice one. I am located in N. Austin, but if your willing to ship we can work something out. Thanks.
    Guns International

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Have you tried the AK Forum or Files marketplaces? I see those for sale on there all the time...

And if you happen across a Russian aluminum waffle mag, let me know! :cool:

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Have you tried the AK Forum or Files marketplaces? I see those for sale on there all the time...

And if you happen across a Russian aluminum waffle mag, let me know! :cool:
    I have not. I am not a member of those forums all though I should be since I get half my information there. Just never did sign up. Guess it's better late than never. I see them on TGTrader and Armslist from time to time also, I am just always to late. I recall seeing some waffle mags on some page on Facebook. I'll see if I can find that post and which page it was on.

ETA: Here it is on the SKS and AK page.
    FB_IMG_1516068012398.jpg

Last edited:

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Just to warn ya, there's a bit of animosity between those two sites. I don't know the history behind it, but there's a lot of trash talk going on.

Still, I find them both to be great sources of info on the Kalashnikov and its variants, and worth joining even if you don't plan to post a lot.

Just also be aware that it helps to have a thick skin on the AK Forum, some of the mods are relentless if you disagree with them.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Just to warn ya, there's a bit of animosity between those two sites. I don't know the history behind it, but there's a lot of trash talk going on.

Still, I find them both to be great sources of info on the Kalashnikov and its variants, and worth joining even if you don't plan to post a lot.

Just also be aware that it helps to have a thick skin on the AK Forum, some of the mods are relentless if you disagree with them.
    I appreiate the warnings and guidance. I have read through many threads over the years and can tell they can be a rowdy bunch over there. I'll make sure my panties don't get all bunched up or anything.

Top Bottom