WANTED: Rifle or handgun to donate for auction

PMG2010

Feb 8, 2010
TX
The Knights of Columbus Chapter 5052, Farmer's Branch TX, is in the process of putting together a Charity Shoot. The event details are TBD, but probably will be held at the Elm Fork Range on Saturday March 28th, and include a catered lunch.

I will post the details here once everything is finalized.

Right now, I am looking for donations from a sponsor individual or company that can provide a Rifle or pistol to raffle off, and a sponsor to provide boxes of ammunition for the attendees. I need to find a sponsor/donor ASAP.

If sponsor is a company, their logos will be featured on flyers, and they are welcome to bring/provide banners and include marketing materials with the items donated.

Donations are tax deductible.

Please contact me if you wish to be a donor/sponsor, or know someone who does. My cell is: 214-five oh five-4104

Thanks in advance!
Pete
<><

PMG2010

Feb 8, 2010
TX
Come shoot for a cause!

The Knights of Columbus Council 5052
is hosting a
"Guns & Grub" Charity Shooting Event
at the Elm Fork Gun Range
on
Saturday March 28th at 10:00 AM
with Special guest
Aaron Kreag
CHL instructor and "Southlake Good Samaritan" as soon on CBS.
Profits will go to benefit local charities
through the Knights of Columbus.

This is a "bring a gun / share a gun" event, and a change to get to know locals. If you do not own a handgun or rifle, other participants will be prepared to share, or you may rent one from the front office for $15-$20 per hour.

Admittance includes 1 hr on the tactical range which is reserved for the event, with a dedicated Range Safety officer, followed immediately by a catered lunch served by J Macklin's of Coppell.

We will be holding a raffle for a 12ga shotgun provided by DFW shooting sports.

Tickets are $60 online at http://tinyurl.com/ld68b65 or $75 at the gate. Bring a friend!

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion
Drockton Bullion

Forum statistics

Threads
Members