• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Pharmaceutical company stands to make big bucks.

Somehow I doubt this is some wonder poison that will work better than all the other wonder poisons without the adverse consequences that all the other wonder poisons weren't supposed to have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coumadin is the cheapest anticoagulant I prescribe clinically. I have no idea what the end product will be/cost, but I have very little concern for danger to people.

What at company doesn't work to make money? Do you work for free?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    No, not do I petition the government to approve or mandate my products or services with enough cash on hand to influence their decisions.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    No, not do I petition the government to approve or mandate my products or services with enough cash on hand to influence their decisions.
    If you had shareholders then you'd have a fiduciary responsibility to get a government protected monopoly for your products...

Ready.Fire.Aim

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is not some huge pharmaceutical company making the product.

Actually a small business. Annual revenues ( not profits) are $1.6M.

The product is made by a family owned private company with 13 employees in Colorado that makes rat and gopher rodenticides.

http://www.kaputproducts.com/about-our-company/

Scimetrics Limited Corp. was founded in 1999, and is located at 9974 Ne Frontage Rd in Wellington. It employs 13 employees and is generating approximately $1,600,000.00 in annual revenue. Additional information is available by contacting this business at (970) 482-1330.

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    This is not some huge pharmaceutical company making the product.

Actually a small business. Annual revenues ( not profits) are $1.6M.

The product is made by a family owned private company with 13 employees in Colorado that makes rat and gopher rodenticides.

http://www.kaputproducts.com/about-our-company/

Scimetrics Limited Corp. was founded in 1999, and is located at 9974 Ne Frontage Rd in Wellington. It employs 13 employees and is generating approximately $1,600,000.00 in annual revenue. Additional information is available by contacting this business at (970) 482-1330.

Who makes the active ingredient?

http://news.bms.com/press-release/f...ts-fourth-quarter-and-full-year-2016-financia

Bristol-Myers Squibb posted fourth quarter 2016 revenues of $5.2 billion, an increase of 22% compared to the same period a year ago. Global revenues increased 24% adjusted for foreign exchange impact.
    U.S. revenues increased 20% to $2.7 billion in the quarter compared to the same period a year ago. International revenues increased 25%. When adjusted for foreign exchange impact, international revenues increased 28%.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    And if several states with hog problems start pushing their products, how much is that going to jump?

from an idgit coffeeholic

Not as much as you'd think since the big boys would (and still likely will) enter the market with competing products.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Who makes the active ingredient?

http://news.bms.com/press-release/f...ts-fourth-quarter-and-full-year-2016-financia

Bristol-Myers Squibb posted fourth quarter 2016 revenues of $5.2 billion, an increase of 22% compared to the same period a year ago. Global revenues increased 24% adjusted for foreign exchange impact.
    U.S. revenues increased 20% to $2.7 billion in the quarter compared to the same period a year ago. International revenues increased 25%. When adjusted for foreign exchange impact, international revenues increased 28%.

And it's not from Coumadin.

From my GoodRx app. 100 10mg tabs are $10 cash price.

https://www.bms.com/ourcompany/Pages/keyfacts.aspx

if they were using apixaban, another anticoagulant, I'd believe you.

Top Bottom