• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I had two ideas on how to deal with this...

• Have a buddy record his attempted purchase of this, and pull a "gotcha" right before he pays.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    JColumbus, which Cash America was this at?

Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 1.50.10 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 1.50.10 AM.png
      Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 1.50.10 AM.png
      16.7 KB · Views: 305

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Sheesh! What did they take it for?

So you went back and pawned a fake Eotech with this new learned info, didn't you? DIDN'T YOU? :P

Inspector43

Everything I Own Is Paid For
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2017
    Colorado County, Texas
    Wrong. I'd be way more invested in the spelling of Dr Pepper.

Seriously though, I don't see it that way. "Doing what I'm told" doesn't earn a pass, in my opinion.
    The next time the waitress tells you the 'vegetable of the day' is corn. Set her straight and tell her that corn is not a vegetable, it's a grain.

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    I have related this story a couple of times here but I will throw it out there again;

Went into a pawn shop and saw a Bersa .380 pistol with a price tag of $450 and a description as a Beretta .380.

I pointed this out to the manager and told him that a new Bersa .380 was less than $200.

This dickless wonder looks me in the eye and says “ it is a rare mismarked at the factory Beretta and that is why it is priced at $450.

At that point I may have said a couple of things questioning his intelligence then walked out of the store.
    My pal who has a super strong spring in his Delta Elite 10 mm said he had a Bersa .380 and was the best and most accurate pocket pistol he ever owned. Somebody might should give them a hint to raise the prices.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Same idiots that old me a military surplus Romanian AES-10B was "new" and they couldn't budge on the (over)price. Chain pawn shops are a rip-off, the only time I've ever found anything close to being a deal was at locally-owned ones...

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Same idiots that old me a military surplus Romanian AES-10B was "new" and they couldn't budge on the (over)price. Chain pawn shops are a rip-off, the only time I've ever found anything close to being a deal was at locally-owned ones...
    How much did they want for it? Century started importing them again with a $1,500 MSRP!!!
    This is the only place I have seen them in stock and apparently people are buying them. Man did I get lucky on mine.

https://www.preppergunshop.com/century-aes-10b-rpk-7-62x39-hb-bipod

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Hey, shop at pawn shops if you like, but I'd rather buy at a quality store than some low dog store.

Oh, oh, but you can get some good deals.

Yeah, and if pigs could fly they'd have wings.....

Every now and then a tree rat finds an acorn, but not you, ya cheap bastid......

Top Bottom