• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pecos45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    I used to love Ruger. Fine company with good products. The last 10 years they have built more garbage than any firearms mfg should ever get away with.

The last straw came with a new out of the box Ruger 257 Roberts that was such a POS it would blow cases in half and practically shuck itself out the day I got it...........Yes........factory ammo.

I got rid of the trash and swore that was my LAST Ruger. The company can go to hell for all I care.:mad:

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Thanks for the heads up. You know, I had considered one of these for a little while. They felt nice in my hand and feel pretty slim, which I really liked. Though, as time progresses it sounds like they aren't turning out too well. The more and more I see about the S&W M&P series, the more I just start to dislike all of it's other competitor's like the SR9. I think I'm probably going to go the M&P route instead. ;)

jdh

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    There is a very simple solution DON'T DROP YOUR DAMN GUN!

The (voluntary) recall is for a certain specific serial number range. The problem has been corrected in the current production guns.

There are many reason I won't buy a Ruger. This is not one of them. Many new products have teething problems which get corrected through the recall process and corrections in manufacturing.

Top Bottom