APOD Firearms

Was Fast and Furious a Gun Control Plot?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texastransplant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Purmela, Texas
    Boys and Girls you better wake up. There is a full frontal assualt on our 2nd Amendment values, however is goes way deeper then that. It is for the control of our way of life, our freedoms, our free speech, our religion and our very life itself. It is a concentrated effort by powers that seek to destroy all freedoms. No country of free people have survived longer then the US,, that's about to change.

When the 2nd amendment is torn away all other freedoms go with it. This is not being orhestrated in just Texas or even DC for that matter. It is a push to change our whole world order. What gave us the freedoms we enjoy? These were given by a people wanting a freedom that had escaped mankind since the beginning of time. We are now 235 years into that thing called freedom that no other country or culture has enjoyed.

I say watch the other hand, don't only get sidetracked by the 2nd Amendment push, this takeover of nations in the middle east, or even this inept president. Look behind the scenes and is more of a push for world control by a few. One brick taken away can make the whole wall fall but as they are pulling at this brick look at everything going on. This may look at a push to take arms away but I think it's even more of a way to cause an increase in racial tension, to divide and destroy this nation. We all just have to be very vigilent, I just see a whole lot things coming at this nation of ours and it's not good.

To many times we just complain because it's our gun rights, but gun rights effect all rights and this is being pushed from a world view that wants to disarm all, not to just take away our arms but any and every freedoms we enjoy.

Top Bottom