• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    I decided to shoot my Beretta 92 last weekend. I usually shoot my Glock 19. it is my carry peice and I have loved it since I got it about a year ago. I haven't really shot my Beretta much since then.

Probably the first time I've really shot it in the last year and man, did it feel good.

I used to get better groups with the Glock, but I had some moments of beauty with this gun.

The gun just felt good, and I think I'll be shooting it more.

Anyone have any similar experiences.

EDIT: PS ammo to go has 124 grain 9mm HST and Gold dots.
    Lynx Defense

TriggerTime

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Houston, Texas
    I have the 96 and love it too. Haven't shot it since January due to the ammo issue most of the year. Now that ammo's available, I need to go and shoot it again. Thanks for the reminder.

TdDude

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Houston
    I always felt like I was doing contortions to get any Glock to point of aim. It just felt odd.

The Berettas fit my hand better than any other out of the box pistol I've tried.

I love my Cougars.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I always felt like I was doing contortions to get any Glock to point of aim. It just felt odd.

The Berettas fit my hand better than any other out of the box pistol I've tried.

I love my Cougars.

If I was 20 I would love Cougars too......

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    The 92FS isn't a bad range gun. The gun itself has light recoil and a decent trigger, but I just can't be a big fan of it for one reason or another. They seem to be hell on recoil springs, I don't think the light springs work too well long term.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    The 92 is a big, heavy gun. After about 40 minutes at the range, my arm gets tired of holding that thing up. . . . .need to work those shoulder muscles more.

My Glock, on the other hand, is harder on my fingers muscles. Later on, my hand starts to shake only when I pull the trigger. Went away after a few months of shooting it.

I'm not going to win any shooting contest any time soon. More operator error than gun error.

I guess I need to go shooting more often. : )

BurkGlocker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Burkburnett, TX
    I bought a 92FS back in 1999 for $200. It was a police trade in, came with three hi-caps and night sights. I loved shooting it, handled well, but the grip was a little big for my hands, but it did sit on my nightstand as my backup HD weapon, right next to the Rem 870 .410 loaded up with 000. (Dont laugh at the .410 as an HD round, i've taken more than enough deer with it that'll prove its effectiveness. ;))

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    I bought a 92FS back in 1999 for $200. It was a police trade in, came with three hi-caps and night sights. I loved shooting it, handled well, but the grip was a little big for my hands, but it did sit on my nightstand as my backup HD weapon, right next to the Rem 870 .410 loaded up with 000. (Dont laugh at the .410 as an HD round, i've taken more than enough deer with it that'll prove its effectiveness. ;))

I woudn't want to be shot with a .410.

I just wonder why you can find 000 buckshot in a .410, yet I can only get #3 buckshot in 20 gauge.

Top Bottom