• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    I can't find where this was posted although it happened 4/29 here in Houston (I'm in Houston for a week or so). It's about as bizarre as it gets when you start digging into it.

I'm half watching the new last night and out of the corner of my eye I see a picture of a man come up on the news. The face was very familiar (yet aged but who am I to talk) and I got a shot of excitement thinking in that split second, "hey, that's Roland!". So I stop the conversation I'm in and everyone looks at me funny as I haven't heard what it's about, just saw the face. Of course they're also looking at me surprised because they know the story, and I just blurted out his name before it came up and said that I know him.

Within 10 seconds I got the gist of the story and the excitement changed to an intense eerie and numbing chill as I saw and heard the rest which included him being killed.

This is only a tiny part of the story and early media coverage. Dig a little and you'll see how complex this story is.

http://www.khou.com/topstories/stories/khou080430_tnt_chasefolo.b6bd990f.html

I knew Roland years ago. I worked with his ex-wife and both are still fresh in my memory as they were really good people. At company functions we'd hang out 'cause we were the only cool people. :D Seriously, they were memorable people.

I could go on and on about the past but I won't do that.

I'm curious what might people have heard or know.... BTW, I knew him as Roland, not Tony. ;)
    Guns International

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    That's kind of odd. Normally I would expect anyone that actually says they are/were in the CIA to be lying. Though it seems there were quite a few "coincidences" surrounding that guy so who knows.

Top Bottom