• ...and so much more!
  • Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    Seems that there is a race to exceed the last stupid liberal, wokeisms and reach new heights of foolishness.
    Texas SOT

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    They’ve got the Cascadia Subduction Zone and are overdue for 9.0+.

The USGS said everything west of I-5 would be “toast.”(Quote)

So there’s hope yet.

Yeah, I hated reading those reports. We lived 15 miles west of I-5. I typically worked in and around the "West Hills" of Portland in an area they said would experience "soil liquifaction" - basically everything on the hill would slide down into the valley. Lots of million+ dollar homes up there. Some built on rickety wooden stilts. A few inches of soil covering bedrock, not a great combo for a hillside prone to earth quakes!

FNORD

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    HOUSTON
    make it a 10.0 for good measure

The USGS scientist on a TV program about the zone said they were expecting a 10.0 to 12.0.

I remain incredulous and ignorant so am reticent to repeat it.

The zone was not known of in relationship to quakes until the seventies. They found buried trees. The quakes were learned of by Japan keeping records and had termed the aftermaths there as orphan tsunamis.

When said they are overdue, they are very overdue.

They project power will take months to two years to restore in areas.

Wonder what they will call it.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    She (and other "community members democratic" politicians) need to get a real job and stop telling us how to live.
    FIFY.

I lived in that state for many years. It all streams down from the imbecile governor that the west side of the state elected. I am fairly certain that Inslee is an alien who took over some poor schmuck's body.

Then again, if you watched the Gregoire vs Dino Rossi "vote" years back, you begin to understand that voter fraud was real way before the 2020 election.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    FIFY.

I lived in that state for many years. It all streams down from the imbecile governor that the west side of the state elected. I am fairly certain that Inslee is an alien who took over some poor schmuck's body.

Then again, if you watched the Gregoire vs Dino Rossi "vote" years back, you begin to understand that voter fraud was real way before the 2020 election.

Man, I was watching the Gregoire v Rossi debacle. Just keep recounting and "finding" ballots until you win is the name of the democrat game. Rossi won fair & square, but nope, demand recount after recount and just keep finding those missing ballots, that were all for Gregoire. Biden's group probably had her campaign people on standby in 2020.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Remember, a couple of years ago, Seattle banned the use of the word "suspect" in all police reports. They are now referred to as "community members".
    What did they call a 'community member' who didn't live in seattle but was arrested for a crime?

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    It's about distraction.... we're supposed to pay attention to this instead of the real problems while they waste community time and money.

Top Bottom