DK Firearms

Watch as thug goes from BadMoFo to screaming bitch in 3 seconds.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I have no idea how it is enforced. Ill have to ask but its a real thing

Maybe during the finalization of the paper work when the realtor takes their cut, the state steps in and does the same? Its a whole different world up there and lots of good people are stuck behind the iron curtain.
    This kind of explains it. And just highlights for me what a CF the whole state is:
    Target Sports

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    This kind of explains it. And just highlights for me what a CF the whole state is:

Wow...CF is an understatement......

cygunner

Devil's Den - Gettysburg
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Cypress, TX
    MTA89:

Sniffy mentioned something about putting cheap rent, section 8, apartments in all our suburbs. I think when 0bama (that's a zero not an o) talked about it the deal only applied to areas that had used Fed Funds for construction. Oh well, probably infrastructure now.

Last edited:

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    How would kommiefornia extract tax 'after' one time residents live in other states...?

I would think the middle finger of the ex-kommiefornians would come into play...it certainly would for me!

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    How would kommiefornia extract tax 'after' one time residents live in other states...?

I would think the middle finger of the ex-kommiefornians would come into play...it certainly would for me!
    When I was in the Air Force stationed in Commiefornia (but living on base) they tried to tax me. Middle finger worked.

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    The Commies running Commiefornia alway try to figure a way to get the $$$. Daughter married an Airforce guy from Washington State. They had to fight with the commies every year to not pay taxes, They now live in San Antonio and all is good.. When I moved there back in the 80's if you retired and left Commieformia they taxed the portion of your pension you earned while living there. Took a lawsuit to stop that shit, the guy said it was taxation without representation and won. Sounds like they wanna go back to the old days.

jonevill

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Texas City
    When I was in the Air Force and stationed in Viet Nam they tried to tax me just because my address was APO San Francisco. Never lived there and was never tempted.

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    You know in NJ there is a state law that in every new development, x amount of houses must be section 8 housing. They have to be dispersed evenly too so you cant just lump all the welfare houses together. I wonder if CA has a similar law
    Texas is doing that shit too.........in Austin.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Its gone...
    616b34ac822f4b3a0bca4c88a607b3b2.jpg

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk
    Heh

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I've take down an inmate or two that turned bitch real quick as they hit the ground. Both swung on me first so they got the full ride with tight cuffs knee in the head etc. Screaming little girls asking for help from others. It why you're not an asshole to people. Or else you gotta watch your back.

Top Bottom