• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    A "heads up" for those men who may be regular Home Depot customers. This one caught me by surprise. Over
    the last three months I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to
    be quite traumatic. Don't be naive to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy tee shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to McDonald 's. You agree and they get in the backseat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen July4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th , 24th & 29th. Also August 1st, 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th, 30th, three times last Saturday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.
    So tell your friends to be careful.

P.S. Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each
    Military Camp

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX

Heard that before but still think it's funny and I'll tell you right up front I'd be the one of the first to keep going back & back & back for more.

Not to :sign0101: but my boss and I were in Indianapolis a couple of weeks ago on business and ended up at Hooter's one night for beer and wings. After a while we looked out the window and there was two guys playing Bag-o with two Hooter girls. (Like washers or horse shoes but bags of corn or beans into a hole.) He said he had never seen or played the game and wanted to know if I had. SURE......I said all the time at the lake. Are you any good?? SURE....I said....damn good. Long story short we entered a little tournament and after the score was 13-1 (we were 1) he walked down to my end and said "Thought you were damn good at this game!" I said I am at the lake when I throwing next to my wife or sister or brother...you get the point. Good news...the tournament was best 2 out of 3 games and I finally got my aim down.....the boss figured it out and we won last 2 games. Took home Hooter T-Shirts, Coozies and Key Chains. Packed the damn things in my suitcase and wife found! I had some explaining to do.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    I have been shopping at Home Depot every chance I get since I first got this e-mail a year ago, and damned if I just cant seem to run into these two....

Top Bottom