Ketel One and soda
    Capitol Armory ad

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    Bud Light or Coors Light most of the time for me.

Tecate, Modelo, Dos Equis, Carta Blanca, Sol, Bohemia, or Negra Modelo, Pacifico are all great beers.

I buy a six pack of Shiner Blond or Landshark every once in a while.:cool:

No liquor for me because it does not mix well with my stomach.
    (I puke)

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I don't do whiskey any more... I tried to out drink my wife in a whiskey shootin contest, and being the good ol' southern women she is..She won. There's somethin unnatural about a woman downing 16 shots of whiskey and not keeling over. I woke up 13 hours later between the toilet and the bath tub. So yeah.. no more whiskey for me.

+1

Had a bad experience as a kid. I can't even smell Jim Beam or Jack Daniels without wanting to barf

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Had a bad experience as a kid. I can't even smell Jim Beam or Jack Daniels without wanting to barf

I lived with my uncle (who is also a sailor) one summer when I was 15. We sat around and drank jim and/or jack every night. Nowadays, both of those make me want to puke just from smellin' them. However, I can't turn down crown royal....tasty.

JimmyGreen

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Beeville, Tx
    +1

...Nothin like them smell of Jim Beam, Jack Daniels, or Kentucky Deluxe to make a grown man curl up in the fetal position and cry... I just got nauseous thinkin about it again.

MuddyWaterMan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Houston
    WOW, I feel like a heel...... I drink Miller High Life most the time when I buy! If we are out it is XX or Ultra. Hard stuff it's whatever ya got but if I'm buying its usually Titos Vodka or Wild Turkey 101. I brought back some Wray and Nephews overproof rum from Jamaica ..... MAN that stuff will hurt ya.

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    One thing I forgot to put on my list. I am not a big Crown guy(its a blend and just doesnt have the flavor I like) and you guys are going to think I am crazy because the first time I was introduced it sounded terrible to me too. But I am a convert. Crown and creme soda. Try it once, you will be hooked. You can quote me on that.

Phoebe Ann

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2009
    Houston ish
    You gun owners appear to be big drinkers. Hopefully you can separate the two!

If it's beer you're talking about, I'll chime in and say I only like lite beers. I'm not a big fan of beer. Shiner is about as dark as I get. My favorite place to go to get a beer is JP Hops House in Houston. [url]www.jphopshouse.com/[/URL] I always have someone pick a beer for me. Usually an Irish lite colored beer. Have no idea what it is, I juss drink it. You can see through it when you look through the glass. :p When I'm not in a dive, I prefer a full body Cab. And that's not a car I'm talking 'bout.

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    One thing I forgot to put on my list. I am not a big Crown guy(its a blend and just doesnt have the flavor I like) and you guys are going to think I am crazy because the first time I was introduced it sounded terrible to me too. But I am a convert. Crown and creme soda. Try it once, you will be hooked. You can quote me on that.

what's the mix 50/50? 1 shot to a can?

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Anything Shiner
    Fat Tire Ale
    Land Shark Lager if I am in a "light beer" mood
    For the hard stuff, Jose kicked the living hell out of me a few times, so for tequila I go with Patron, darker stuff JD is my pal.......

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Anything Shiner
    Fat Tire Ale
    Land Shark Lager if I am in a "light beer" mood
    For the hard stuff, Jose kicked the living hell out of me a few times, so for tequila I go with Patron, darker stuff JD is my pal.......

mmmm....patron....yes, I left that out as well. lots of patron in my house.

SapperMapper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Killeen
    Add me to the Shiner Black list.
    Erdinger Hefeweizen (dark or light but dark is preferred)
    A black and tan made from Guiness and Bass
    Anything from New Belgium Brewery - 1554 is favorite

Unfortunately, my favorites are German and I can't seem to find them in the States:
    St. Georgenbraeu Kellerbier from Buttenheim
    Mahr's Braeu Ungespundet from Bamberg

Those two are unique in that the barrel is left uncorked (ungespundet) during fermentation resulting in a low amount of carbonation. Very little head but amazing beer, especially when you're sipping it over a meal of bratwurst in a low-ceilinged, smoky, Bavarian gasthaus.

Excuse me, I got somethin' in my eye...

Owens

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Levelland
    I'll have the occasional Guinness Stout. Especially if its paired with a good grilled steak.
    Jameson and a good single-malt. Lismore is good and not very pricey. My special bottle is Dalmore Cigar Malt.
    Never more than 1 of whatever it is at the moment.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Coors= Rocky Mountain Goat Piss or Glorified stream water flavoured with trout shit.
    LOL, for sure!
    Mmmm, trout shit ... that's good stuff

As for the hard stuff, I'd like to know what the mix ratio is on that crown and cream soda as well. And the tequila intake is kept very low for me as Senior Jose Quervo tried to kill me a long time ago, and we don't speak anymore.

Top Bottom