• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I view Wayne as a politician more then an industry person! My guess he was invited by some Fudd because he was in another deal with him.I’d hate to think he spent NRA money to be there. Folks like Wayne are guys I won’ fawn over or even shake their hand.

I can think of one Texas NRA board member whole invited Wayne and probably footed his expense.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    And just look at him, sitting there grinning like he had some huge role in CC being passed in Texas.

He is the one of the biggest reasons I will not donate to the NRA again, until he and some others are replaced. If he had any common decency, and cared about the NRA, he would resign and encourage others to do the same, for the good of the organization and it's members. But we know that will never happen.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    And just look at him, sitting there grinning like he had some huge role in CC being passed in Texas.

He is the one of the biggest reasons I will not donate to the NRA again, until he and some others are replaced. If he had any common decency, and cared about the NRA, he would resign and encourage others to do the same, for the good of the organization and it's members. But we know that will never happen.

Exactly how I feel. NRA will not get another penny of mine until Wayne is ousted, along with pretty much the entire board of directors, nominating committee... axe them all and start from scratch. Cox needs to be replaced as well with someone with stronger interest in fighting for liberty, instead of drumming up donation dollars.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Exactly how I feel. NRA will not get another penny of mine until Wayne is ousted, along with pretty much the entire board of directors, nominating committee... axe them all and start from scratch. Cox needs to be replaced as well with someone with stronger interest in fighting for liberty, instead of drumming up donation dollars.

Cox, I can give a pass to for the simple reason that fighting legal battles in the courts for our gun rights is expensive. As long as they are actually using the money for legal fees for real battles concerning gun rights. And not Wayne getting new shoes and ties!

Top Bottom