• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    What about the .22 TCM vs the .357 Sig? Or the 5.7x28?

Effects of the move towards lead free ammo. It will defeat body armor more effectively.

Great show, keep it up!

Last edited:

Kennydale

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Richmond/Rosenberg, TX
    Question 63 new shooter about little over 1 year. have Ruger SR40C thinking of XS Big Dot Sights. hear some pros Some Cons. I have a 63 year old eyes and feel my firearm was meant as a self defense weapon. Feel The Big Dot has some validity for me. What say you? (yes i have my CHL for ten months now)

gcmj45acp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Houston Metro Area
    Question 63 new shooter about little over 1 year. have Ruger SR40C thinking of XS Big Dot Sights. hear some pros Some Cons. I have a 63 year old eyes and feel my firearm was meant as a self defense weapon. Feel The Big Dot has some validity for me. What say you? (yes i have my CHL for ten months now)
    A lot of guys like the Big Dot and I think it is a solid answer for folks with poor vision BUT, I find it to be a very course sight picture that makes precision shots difficult.

Kennydale

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Richmond/Rosenberg, TX
    A lot of guys like the Big Dot and I think it is a solid answer for folks with poor vision BUT, I find it to be a very course sight picture that makes precision shots difficult.
    Appreciate the comeback. There are two sights made specifically for Glock that attracted me also Speed Sights and Aimline. from what you said on your show and what i have seen, i am seriously going to give Glocks a try and rent one at range. I am very much a newbie and the only time i had handled Glocks was at a gun show, my impression was that they did not fit hand that well. Time to reevaluate. They really do have a lot to offer.

Top Bottom