• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What the flaming f##k????

CNN Pundit Shrugs Off Obama's Lie: 'Every President Is Going to Lie to You' | NewsBusters

"And, time and time again, Americans have said we can deal with the lies that President Obama tells us because we believe in his heart, he has the best interest for the American people," Granderson claimed.

This has gone BEYOND a WTFism and entered into the realm of Holy F###ing Shit!! We can deal with the lies Obastard tells us because he has OUR interests in his heart????

I know libiturds lean towards stupidity in their everyday comments but THIS goes beyond stupidity!!
    Lynx Defense

Mikeinhistory

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    Austin, TX
    "But with that being said, all Americans know politicians lie. The question is, which lies can you live with? And, time and time again, Americans have said we can deal with the lies that President Obama tells us because we believe in his heart, he has the best interest for the American people. Every president is going to lie to you. Every politician is going to lie to you. The question is, which lies can you live with?"

I don't think this is a "liberal" thing. This is the basic attitude of Americans. This is the truth of the political system we have become accustomed to. You could plug any president's name in there or hell any politician and as long as you were "preaching to the choir" no one would say anything. That is a direct result of the complete lack of faith the average American has in their "leaders", it has nothing to do with party affiliation. If you really think a Republican president won't lie to you I remind you of all the WMDs that were found in Iraq.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    How's the # of viewers and advertisers growing for yall at CNN and MSNBC? Any luck catching up to Fox yet?

I'd sooner turn to the BBC and Al Jazeera for news and I don't hold those 2 in very high esteem either.

Hell Al Jazeera might have the proper attitude with their cheerleading for sharia. Their pundit might say: A liar and thief? Cut his hand off and sew his mouth shut.

Last edited:

bryonbush

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 17, 2010
    Terrell
    so what happened to all the people who were so pissed off Clinton lied about cheating on his wife that he actually got impeached? and to think all he did what fool around, not screw millions of people out of health insurance

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Clinton and obummer knowingly lied over and over. There were wmds. I remember all the Democrats screaming there was. Now they want to accuse bush of lying.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Sorry, when a person lies to me, I slam the door on him/her. I will not condone lying or mitigate the circumstances. It's not OK. It is OK to say...."I cannot speak about this matter". Instead, they pull out the BS and lie like $2 whores.

Flash

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    "I cannot speak about this matter."

Flash

That's definitely a more mature way of approaching an uncomfortable subject. That or being straightforward and letting them know what they did wrong. Constructive criticism works wonders for some people. When I get called out for my flaws I don't get mad but check myself.

-TXG

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom