• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    Now if only we could get them to drop all the tax form BS to buy one!

You realize without the taxes and federal regulations owning suppressors would be illegal in Texas? Technically it is still illegal but the federal paperwork is a defense to prosecution so the state authorities don't generally act because cases are not winnable.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    You realize without the taxes and federal regulations owning suppressors would be illegal in Texas? Technically it is still illegal but the federal paperwork is a defense to prosecution so the state authorities don't generally act because cases are not winnable.

yes I know. your over thinking what Im saying though. if they werent regulated we would all be better off. theres NO reason they should be illegal.

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    yes I know. your over thinking what Im saying though. if they werent regulated we would all be better off. theres NO reason they should be illegal.
    I see what you are saying and there is no reason for most things. FFLs, BATFE, gun registration, to name a few. Maybe we could get the laws repealed?

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Willie Nelson for president, and Uncle Ted for Secretary of Deffense? lol I think they would be a good mix in office.

Top Bottom