• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RootnshootnTeuton

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2018
    Colorado Springs
    Coloradan here. Things have gone from bad to worse politically in the Centennial State. I want to simply say that many of us here are bracing for some serious, Massachusetts style gun ugly. Here is what I have to say about that: "Come and take it!"

May God Bless Texas. May God be with us all, Coloradans and Texans of right minds and motives. May His Will be done.

Ave Maria.

Holy Mother Mary, please pray for us!

--D
    Target Sports

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Actually the Governor race was not close

The Senate race was but considering that Robert Francis O'Rourke had 70 million dollars of California money to spend, vs Ted's 40, I'd say it wasn't as bad as it could have been

Having a gay activist liberal Govenor and a bunch of dopers milking your state dry, well I'd day that's major nails in the coffin for Colorado

What a waste to see it go down like that

Both states suffer from a high number of Californians moving in and bringing liberal mindsets.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Unfortunately, in 2020 Texas will likely turn blue. Conservatives need to take these elections seriously. The Cruz/Beto race was way closer than it should have been.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Although I don't believe it will be 2020, it certainly is leaning that way. It would be interesting to know how many conservatives that don't like Cruz voted against him. Even if I didn't like Cruz I would have voted for him, but I'm sure there were some that didn't.

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    18 -30 years old voting straight democrap as their worshiped Fhonywood stars and singers told them to do, since most can't think for themselves ,was the reason for democraps being elected.

Low_Speed

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Austin
    Pretty hard to do, with so few national races.

If we can remain red with candidates like Trump, we are still safe for awhile.

Can’t ignore the demographics. You have people from California and New York pushing the same values that caused to come here in the first place. Most of our immigration comes from Mexico and Caucasian and black birth rates are dropping while foreign born birth rates are increasing. Trump is not going to close the borders and I do not believe the practice of anchor babies will end anytime soon.

People said that California would stay red. Ignore history and you’re doomed to repeat it.

Low_Speed

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Austin
    The demographics wont change in 2 years.

It’s steadily changing. How many votes did Cruz win by against Beto? How many people are moving to Texas from progressive states? We lucked out that Amazon chose not to put their HQ in Texas. I’m pretty sure that most of Amazon’s employees are SJW liberals. Had they moved here Cruz would lose in the next election.

Question: Can Republican win the presidency if Texas or Florida goes Blue? And are you sure that with migration the way it’s going that you are right?

DD130

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2017
    Devil's Backbone
    18 -30 years old voting straight democrap as their worshiped Fhonywood stars and singers told them to do, since most can't think for themselves ,was the reason for democraps being elected.
    That and voter fraud... one of the extended family members that lives in CA and votes straight blue (she's a certified nut bag) posted a picture to FB holding 4 ballet receipts... if you can get a enough of those people casing 4x as many votes as they are entitled too.. that improves one's odds of winning. I'd have reported it to the Alameda County Board of Elections but they've been sued for corruption as many times as that nutbag in Coward County FL. God help us if any more CA granola heads infect this fine state.

Low_Speed

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Austin
    Yes that is how Texas got to be a Republican state after 125 years of being a Democratic one.

Stop falling for Democratic/Media propaganda designed to convince you all is lost and stay home.

I’m not falling for anything but the numbers.

As much as I love Texas and have leaned Republican for most of my life it would be intellectually dishonest to not acknowledge that unless something changes that we are going blue.

Changing demographics may have helped turn Texas blue but Democrats have been seeding Texas since 2016. They will continue to so.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I’m not falling for anything but the numbers.

As much as I love Texas and have leaned Republican for most of my life it would be intellectually dishonest to not acknowledge that unless something changes that we are going blue.

Changing demographics may have helped turn Texas blue but Democrats have been seeding Texas since 2016. They will continue to so.

Well then, I will scratch voting Republican off my to-do list for the rest of my life. I will spread the word to the rest of my friends not to vote anymore. We will go camp at BigBend or something during election week. Thanks!

Low_Speed

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Austin
    Well then, I will scratch voting Republican off my to-do list for the rest of my life. I will spread the word to the rest of my friends not to vote anymore. We will go camp at BigBend or something during election week. Thanks!

Nobody suggested that you do any of that but republican leadership in each state need to get off of their butts and push against the democratic narrative.

Top Bottom