• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pvtsnowball82

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Outside San Antonio
    Wow. San Antonio really isn't that liberal. Then again, I've only been here for two weeks...

There aren't tons of European cars. Quite a few, yeah (and I work on 'em), but they don't make up a majority of cars on the road.

I've seen a few O stickers on cars, but nowhere near as many as McCain stickers.

Folks have gun bumper stickers on their cars. Lots of Browning Buckmarks, and I saw a truck with a "Got Sig?" sticker on it.

You want unbearably left? Try San Francisco... SA isn't bad.
    Well, the point of my statement about liberals in San Antonio is to help explain why there are a smaller number of TGT members from here than from other major cities in Texas.

I would never compare any city in Texas to any city in California. That would be sacrilege, lol.

Now, if you want to find the liberals in San Antonio, you have to spend some time downtown or over on N. New Braunfels & E. Hildebrand (Unfortunately, I've had to do both lately).

Anyway, I love San Antonio. Born here, grew up here. But I do hope to move out of San Antonio to a less settled place (near SA) soon.
    Venture Surplus ad

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    I'm here in San Antonio. I voted my peice. I can't control all the sheep with all the liberal propaganda going on.

I just hope we don't fall too far before people rise up and realize that governments are not there to give them what they want.

I spent most of my childhood here, and now I'm in medical school at UTHSCSA. I love this place. It saddens me to see all my liberal classmates. Thanks UT for your indoctrination program.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Well, the point of my statement about liberals in San Antonio is to help explain why there are a smaller number of TGT members from here than from other major cities in Texas.

I would never compare any city in Texas to any city in California. That would be sacrilege, lol.

Now, if you want to find the liberals in San Antonio, you have to spend some time downtown or over on N. New Braunfels & E. Hildebrand (Unfortunately, I've had to do both lately).

Anyway, I love San Antonio. Born here, grew up here. But I do hope to move out of San Antonio to a less settled place (near SA) soon.

Just for the record, you'd be surprised to find out how liberal a person can be and still be pro-gun. It's uncommon, but I've seen it.

I had folks trying to convince me that Obama wasn't anti-gun so that they could vote for him with a clear conscience.

stockFD3S

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Leon Valley, TX
    Oh - yeah, I'm a "metro" type too, I guess - live in New Braunfels. Grew up in Leon Valley - it used to be a real nice town, but they've let some strange folks in there now...;) Live in New Braunfels now - San Antonio is a neat city, but as others noted, VERY liberal - and I just couldn't stand it any more.

Welcome to the site and great to see you on here. :)

Top Bottom