• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    For such a large group of people, San Antonio has a poor showing. To put it in perspective:

We had 13,542 visits from Texas in the past month, from 189 different cities.

Houston - 1,856
    Austin - 1,636
    Dallas - 1,172
    San Antonio - 680

And the Houston / Dallas figures don't include the major suburbs.

Those of you in San Antonio, help us get the word out. Let me know if I can help you in any way.

Texas SOT

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Haha. Yeah I agree, we need more people from SA. SA is such a big city, I'm surprised we haven't yet attracted more people.

CJGarza

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 6, 2008
    San Antonio
    I will be visiting my favorite shooting range today (the bullethole). I'll be sure to, in my classic pushy and blunt way, tell everyone about this really cool website!!

In all seriousness, I really am going today and I will do some advertising for this place.

To be honest, I didn't know about the low numbers here in San Antonio! I would have figured with all the gun owners I always meet there would be a bigger turnout.

CJGarza

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 6, 2008
    San Antonio
    Well I just got back. I didn't have enough time to shoot as much as I would have liked (100 rounds through my P228 and 50 through my P230). I did manage to talk to several people about the site though. Most of them are members of the Glock site but promised to sheck this one out. I forgot to put some kind of ad on the bulletin board though :banghead:, I thought of it on the way there. I will return on Friday and promise to put somthing up then.

BTW allow me to share a pic of my P228....just cause I'm so proud of it!!

DSC01337.gif

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Part of the issue in SA (and I live down here) is that a huge number of people live outside the city. I live very near SA, just outside of 1604, but I'm in a different county (Guadalupe). That may be part of the number issue.

I do agree that we need more folks from here.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Part of the issue in SA (and I live down here) is that a huge number of people live outside the city. I live very near SA, just outside of 1604, but I'm in a different county (Guadalupe). That may be part of the number issue.

I do agree that we need more folks from here.

I think most Metro areas have that issue, but for the purposes of this forum, i think those of us that live in the SA Metro area count as "San Antonio"...

Blue Dog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Maybe if you put a Spanish speaking section you would get more. Its always fun going into major stores and being greeted, "Hola! ¿Como estas?"
    stockFD3S,Why is it always fun? I don't see nothing funny. Granted we live in the United States and We are Americans,why do you choose to make fun of a foreign language? Would you still make fun if they said Bonjour ! Comment allez-vous ?

Top Bottom