• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    I could be wrong, but I think gaines67 is referring to Trump instead of the criminals in the article.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    My thoughts also that’s why I asked for clarification.

While I don’t always agree with the positions his children have, they aren’t illegal and nothing has been proven or even remotely been shown to be accurate that any of them have done anything illegal. Are they all playing political games? Sure, but they learned a lot from previous administrations. Part of my problems with his children is they may still be wanting to make names for themselves and may push points and agendas that aren’t conservative, to garner fame and attention.

Back to the article, the people that initiated the investigation are not living up to their oath and decided to take it upon themselves to try and find a fire where no smoke was present because they didn’t like the outcome of an election. Also possibly to hide the their own sins in the Clinton server fiasco.

By this point if you don’t understand the “dossier” was opposition research by HRC and the DRC and then later handed off as legitimate there’s not much to tell you. Even the author of it does not stand by the claims. How telling is that?
    Capitol Armory ad

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/gre...ishonest-latest-reports-offer-only-more-proof

The FBI as an institution is totally corrupt. Citizens need to march on their HQ and burn the place down, with all the rats inside.

Same for the justice department.
    TheMailMan,

The FBI & the Justice Department have MANY good folks (I've worked cases with some of the FEEBIES.) BUT the TOP FLOOR at the FBI HQ & the Deep State "hold-overs" are CROOKS & DESERVE indictment/trial/conviction/prison for a LONG time.

yours, satx

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    TheMailMan,

The FBI & the Justice Department have MANY good folks (I've worked cases with some of the FEEBIES.) BUT the TOP FLOOR at the FBI HQ & the Deep State "hold-overs" are CROOKS & DESERVE indictment/trial/conviction/prison for a LONG time.

yours, satx
    I've come to the conclusion that while there may indeed be lots of good rank-and-file agents, at this point and for the most part (barring a very few exceptions), the failure of those agents as a whole to take any action to arrest/expose the corrupt leadership makes them just as complicit as the Nazi's who "were just following orders", with the result being a nearly complete invalidation of that Agency's efficacy & legitimacy, even if the primary mission/purpose remains valid in and of itself.

Short of a catastrophic breakdown of civil order, and with the leadership tier and DOJ admin thoroughly corrupted, only a Fed can arrest a Fed, Period. Even the attempt by anyone outside of that active group will get you dead or imprisoned, and while they may not be able to actually prosecute under a corrupt DOJ, they can get the information public and move the needle that way.

This seems to me as being similar to the "duty of care" argument. Those Agents who remain ethical and patriotic have a duty to make this right, regardless of how uncomfortable that may be, or their integrity is forfeit and they can no longer claim to occupy the moral high-ground.

Last edited:

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Recall the original transvestite (and then some) leader of the fbi?

You know: Jedger.

Are we supposed to assume there was only one loathsome feeb in charge way back when...oh wait, his 'close friend' Tolson......and a slew of others, but no, no, no, they stand for truth, justice and the American way.....but not really.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    I've come to the conclusion that while there may indeed be lots of good rank-and-file agents, at this point and for the most part (barring a very few exceptions), the failure of those agents as a whole to take any action to arrest/expose the corrupt leadership makes them just as complicit as the Nazi's who "were just following orders", with the result being a nearly complete invalidation of that Agency's efficacy & legitimacy, even if the primary mission/purpose remains valid in and of itself.

Short of a catastrophic breakdown of civil order, and with the leadership tier and DOJ admin thoroughly corrupted, only a Fed can arrest a Fed, Period. Even the attempt by anyone outside of that active group will get you dead or imprisoned, and while they may not be able to actually prosecute under a corrupt DOJ, they can get the information public and move the needle that way.

This seems to me as being similar to the "duty of care" argument. Those Agents who remain ethical and patriotic have a duty to make this right, regardless of how uncomfortable that may be, or their integrity is forfeit and they can no longer claim to occupy the moral high-ground.

CyberWolf,

The FATAL FLAW in your argument is that 90+% of FBI field agents are as unlikely to be routinely on the 7th Floor at FBI HQ as you/I am OR to know what happens "way up there".. - The field SA aren't in a position to KNOW about how UTTERLY CORRUPT that their "top leaders" are, any more than a SGT on The Eastern Front in WWII knew what was happening in the German High Command in Berlin.

Otoh, I see the people who ARE in "the inner circle" as either as CORRUPT as Comey or GUTLESS.

yours, satx

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    For reasons well beyond my understanding, massively large organization after years of being in power often seem to attract highly intelligent criminals to run the joint - maybe some head-shrinker can explain....

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    CyberWolf,

The FATAL FLAW in your argument is that 90+% of FBI field agents are as unlikely to be routinely on the 7th Floor at FBI HQ as you/I am OR to know what happens "way up there".. - The field SA aren't in a position to KNOW about how UTTERLY CORRUPT that their "top leaders" are, any more than a SGT on The Eastern Front in WWII knew what was happening in the German High Command in Berlin.

Otoh, I see the people who ARE in "the inner circle" as either as CORRUPT as Comey or GUTLESS.

yours, satx
    I agree at one point that would have almost universally been the case, and not even that long ago, for a veriety of reasons.

That said, while the veil may not have been fully lifted yet, at this point one would really need to have their head well and truly buried in the sand to not see what's going on. Even given the realities of compartmentalized knowledge and access, I have a hard time believing that nothing of value can be turned up with a bit of digging by Agents with the appropriate clearances and access to their investigative resources & capabilities.

Not implying that it would be easy in any way, but the duty is clear, and I have to believe that a respectable number of Feds collectively investigating this, even on personal time, would not be nearly as vulnerable to "unexpected suicide" as others might be...

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    CyberWolf,

SPOT ON. = As CORRUPT as some of the 7th Floor is, they might well arrange an HONEST agent's "mysterious disappearance". - I believe that those, "thugs with badges" are 100% capable of ANY crime.
    (Certainly in Bill Clinton's 2 terms as Governor of Arkansas, "Arkancide" was all too commonplace. = One corpse was found with 2 twenty-two caliber bullet holes in the right rear portion of the skull. - The "official finding" was "death by reason of self-inflicted gunshot wound." = The deceased was an "investigative reporter" for THE ARKANSAS GAZETTE & was reportedly "looking into" the Whitewater scandal.)

yours, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex

Did you just compare the FBI to...the Nazis? Is this what passes for discourse on thread about Texas gun issues?

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Really? Last I saw the Nazis slaughtered 50mm people. I missed the FBI death camps.

Last time I heard such statements they were coming from hippies.
    I have been concerned about the rhetoric on this site for a while now. Not trying to single anyone out, but just as an example someone was advocating burning down the headquarters with the rats inside.

I would hate to see this site become or be labeled as an extremist site, but some of the posts lately have been pretty extreme.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    I have been concerned about the rhetoric on this site for a while now. Not trying to single anyone out, but just as an example someone was advocating burning down the headquarters with the rats inside.

I would hate to see this site become or be labeled as an extremist site, but some of the posts lately have been pretty extreme.

The FBI (upper management), deciding to unilaterally spy on an American election campaign and actively using foreign intelligence organizations (UK, Germany and Australia) to sidestep US Constitutional safeguards against spying on American citizens, is not "extreme"?

Last edited:

gaines67

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2018
    Park City

Check the title of the post. It’s already extremist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    Did you just compare the FBI to...the Nazis? Is this what passes for discourse on thread about Texas gun issues?

That's a gross generalization and I have to believe a deliberate hyperbolic mis-characterization of my comment and the point I was making.

In the interests of civil discourse, I'm simply going to leave it at that.

ETA: Anyone who has ever met me can attest that I'm about as far from being a "hippie" as one can possibly be.

Last edited:

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Last edited:

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/gre...ishonest-latest-reports-offer-only-more-proof

The FBI as an institution is totally corrupt. Citizens need to march on their HQ and burn the place down, with all the rats inside.

Same for the justice department.

There's your mistake ... shame on you for trying to make a legitimate, valid point with a link to a conservative source. Tsk tsk ...

Here's your sign/source ... about as far left as you can get:

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2019/01/14/pers-j14.html#

Top Bottom