• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Trump Pentagon nominee on Texas shooting: It's 'insane' that civilians can buy 'assault' rifles
    “I’d also like to, and I may get in trouble with other members of the committee, just say how insane it is that in the United States of America a civilian can go out and buy a semi-automatic assault rifle like an AR-15, which apparently was the weapon that was used,” Winslow said. Kelley reportedly used a Ruger AR-556, which is similar in style to an AR-15.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/t...08.2017&utm_term=Editorial - Early Bird Brief
    Capitol Armory ad

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    If the Second Amendment only applies to single shot muzzle loaders, then the First only applies to carrier pigeons and quills, because nobody could have imagined high capacity high speed internet communication and computerized printing presses.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    If the Second Amendment only applies to single shot muzzle loaders, then the First only applies to carrier pigeons and quills, because nobody could have imagined high capacity high speed internet communication and computerized printing presses.

Or even cap and ball point pens.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    "Similar in style to an AR-15"

So there I was out in the barn and WTH, my ole truck looks like a Home Depot truck like the guy just used in NYC...are they gonna outlaw my TRUCK????

james.long48

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2015
    2A applies to any weapons necessary to arm the militia, from that point forward.
    So like SBR's, SBS's, sound supressors, fully auto capable, cannons, tanks etc etc....

A militia should have the same armament as the military?

And there is that "shall not be infringed" phrase, clearly that doesn't mean anything to liberals. I thought they were the smarter ones...

I'm not a lawyer, 2nd A, seems clear. But law's have been made that seem to violate it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    I'm not a lawyer, 2nd A, seems clear. But law's have been made that seem to violate it.

5Qt4F82.jpg

Interestingly enough, before the whole "sporting and hunting!!!! purposes" crap came along in 1968, short barreled shotguns became illegal-ish because it was argued that "clearly the US military and hence the militia aren't using such things!" in 1939. That argument wasn't thrown out in court because the defendant, one Mr. Miller, never showed up to the trial.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Miller

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    So like SBR's, SBS's, sound supressors, fully auto capable, cannons, tanks etc etc....

A militia should have the same armament as the military?

And there is that "shall not be infringed" phrase, clearly that doesn't mean anything to liberals. I thought they were the smarter ones...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Point on. We have a LONG history of picking and choosing, cherry picking and circumventing the Bill of Rights. The Klinton AWB, by ANY reading or standard its unconstitutional! That said look how they got around it: Bayonet lugs, lower hand grip, "LOOKS LIKE"...I mean, how many drive by bayonetings have their been say in the last 100 years?

Until we RESTORE the full Constitution as its was MEANT to be read by the common man, not some two whore lawyer. My and your understanding of the Constitution should over ride any lawyer or judge!!! It was written for us as in We the People, NOT for lawyers and judges to spin it as they see fit...

When we do that things will change, till then it will only get worse...

Top Bottom