• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gladi8r

Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    LOL thats why im asking now I have to prepare to ask my wife to get my balls out of her purse so I can play with the boys

usmcpmi

Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Might be setting up a shoot for OCT 10 am. I will talk to another member who might also be in town and will post Saturday night if it is on... My range in Elgin. MG

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Ah, I really don't know at this point. I can't get any time off on the weekend now, and probably won't be able to for the foreseeable future which is really pissing me off. Our schedules are absolutely ridiculous at work right now. If I can line up another job, I'd quit in a heartbeat. This is really preventing me from participating in or setting up pretty much anything since a majority of people have weekends off. Anyone know of a good Mon-Fri job opening? lol j/k If anyone else wants to take the initiative and start setting stuff up, please feel free to. Hopefully I can get my job situation worked out soon.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Ah, I really don't know at this point. I can't get any time off on the weekend now, and probably won't be able to for the foreseeable future which is really pissing me off. Our schedules are absolutely ridiculous at work right now. If I can line up another job, I'd quit in a heartbeat. This is really preventing me from participating in or setting up pretty much anything since a majority of people have weekends off. Anyone know of a good Mon-Fri job opening? lol j/k If anyone else wants to take the initiative and start setting stuff up, please feel free to. Hopefully I can get my job situation worked out soon.

Send it my way, I wouldn't mind.

gladi8r

Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    I could help as much as possible I live in the temple area but am always doin somthin so let me know what I can do.

Top Bottom