• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Sporks for utensils and soft plastic hatchets and axes only for common UK folk as only criminals can have guns and knives...not allowed for the hoi polloi, they're also referred to as 'eloi' folk, meat for the consumption of the 'morlocks aka low life criminals...

Even 'Merry Olde England' is full of marxist criminal lovers and protectors...ye will not lay a hand on the 'needy' highway men whose needs are vast and will be filled your riches...and your head...ha ha ha...

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    They make us safer. Here’s a video explaining to the left how gun weapon control is logical

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    Years ago, people were never dumb enough to say “ban rocks and make them illegal”. They instead said carry rocks, a leather strap, and defend yourself from criminals.

Liberals are simple minded people who are susceptible to group think and a false sense of safety.

When I went to Amsterdam, and met with some locals and police, I laughed when they said their biggest issues were immigration, drugs, and guns. But that those issues are ignored, as long as it does not become highly public, but that there were shootings every night between rival gangs.

Oddly legalized prostitution is highly regulated, safe, and profitable. Oh, and unlike New Orleans they figured out how to live below water level next to the ocean safely.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I've spent time in Amsterdam.

In the 60's and 80's it had more charm than most Mexican border towns, who're were/are still known for easy drug purchases and lotsa whores, but was it success as measured by...Conservatives?

NO!

Now, just a modern day 'Sodom and Gemmorah'...yuck!

Sadly, the normal every day citizens, just trying to make a living and go about their business and raise/love their normal families have to tolerate this garbage...

This 'rainbow madness' has to end...or yes, no hyperbole, it's the end...

Go back into the closet where you degenerates need to be...I know you have perv needs, but keep them within your perv sphere...leave us normals alone...we are many...you are few...

Don't think so...keep it up...

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    I've spent time in Amsterdam.

In the 60's and 80's it had more charm than most Mexican border towns, who're were/are still known for easy drug purchases and lotsa whores, but was it success as measured by...Conservatives?

NO!

Now, just a modern day 'Sodom and Gemmorah'...yuck!

Sadly, the normal every day citizens, just trying to make a living and go about their business and raise/love their normal families have to tolerate this garbage...

This 'rainbow madness' has to end...or yes, no hyperbole, it's the end...

Go back into the closet where you degenerates need to be...I know you have perv needs, but keep them within your perv sphere...leave us normals alone...we are many...you are few...

Don't think so...keep it up...

Speaking of mental illness in the Netherlands.....

Top Bottom