• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Well, that's what happens when you don't follow the rules. Interesting it's a perjury charge...

I think the time requirements on classes is BS, tho... I can't stand siting in a room all day listening to someone tell me something that I can easily read for myself.

Willy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    Ellis County
    How many students will be busted for purjery when they find out how many were released early? Isn't that what the story said?

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    I think that it should be taught to understanding not to the clock. If it takes less time then great, if it takes more time than thats what was needed.

wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    The government always trains to time, not to standard ;)

My CHL classes are always 10 hours. The last few hours are usually "oh, damn, so THAT is why you don't try to run a plate rack with a select fire Uzi...you can't hit shit! One more mag to make sure..."

During which time I and my range staff are evaluating your proper and safe use of firearms ;)

Alex

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    The government always trains to time, not to standard ;)

My CHL classes are always 10 hours. The last few hours are usually "oh, damn, so THAT is why you don't try to run a plate rack with a select fire Uzi...you can't hit shit! One more mag to make sure..."

During which time I and my range staff are evaluating your proper and safe use of firearms ;)

Alex

Im callin you at renewal time

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Trust me, it's happened in Texas. The time involved was just over 15 minutes early release. The CHL instructor was charged with two felonies, and that caused a bit of a problem with his day job as an LEO. When all was settled out, the evidence did not support all the charges and the instructor lost his license, and delt with a Class II misdemonor.

So yes, this stuff does go on in Texas also.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Trust me, it's happened in Texas. The time involved was just over 15 minutes early release. The CHL instructor was charged with two felonies, and that caused a bit of a problem with his day job as an LEO. When all was settled out, the evidence did not support all the charges and the instructor lost his license, and delt with a Class II misdemonor.

So yes, this stuff does go on in Texas also.

Do you have more info on this?

Top Bottom