WTS Weatherby 30-378 Long Range Death Ray (Brownwood)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    For sale near Brownwood, Texas: Weatherby Mark V, 26" stainless fluted and threaded tapered (not heavy) barrel, Leupold rings and bases, factory gray stocked (with black random "spiderweb") bolt action rifle, chambered in 30-378 for when you really, really want to shoot things a long way off. Developed as a light anti-material round for the Army, the necked down 378 was intended to run fast with the .308 family of bullets and held the 1,000 yard record for two decades. Factory loads hit 3,400 fps with a 180 grain bullet.

Includes the factory brake, thread protector, rings, 60 pieces of brass, 30 loaded rounds, and a set of dies.

Private sale.

$1500 or best offer, as always interesting trades cheerfully considered...but cash is better, as a new toy beckons...

I will be in San Angelo Thursday; otherwise, my ranch is just south of Brownwood (40 miles from the sign posted at the geographic center of Texas). My range only runs 600 yards, but the buyer is welcome to sight it in here.
    Gun Zone Deals

Last edited:

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For sale near Brownwood, Texas: Weatherby Mark V, fluted with threaded barrel, in 30-378 for when you really, really want to shoot things a long way off. Developed as a light anti-material round for the Army, the necked down 378 was intended to run fast with the .308 family of bullets and held the 1,000 yard record for two decades. Factory loads hit 3,400 fps with a 180 grain bullet.

Includes the factory brake, thread protector, rings, 60 pieces of brass, 30 loaded rounds, and a set of dies.

Private sale.

$1500 or best offer, as always interesting trades cheerfully considered...but cash is better, as a new toy beckons...

I will be in Austin tomorrow and San Angelo Thursday; otherwise, my ranch is just south of Brownwood (40 miles from the sign posted at the geographic center of Texas).
    Holy Chit batman!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom