• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Aren't you supposed to be on the Shiner Bock tour? And yet you seem to be able to find time dredge up this crap...LOL... I think the 90's grunge band Garbage says it best with their song title "Stupid Girl".

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    We're doing the 1:30 tour. So sitting around, drinking coffee, paying bills, etc., til then.

23 is a tad old to be living at home, much less to act like a 13 yr old girl.

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    oye! Sometimes I wonder what people are thinking when they come to this.

we had a guy that use to work for us was 44 and still lived at home with his parents, as in never had moved out til he met his wife.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    What I find off is that the biggest concern police have is that someone else may have been watching. What do they intend to fix if others saw?

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    What I find off is that the biggest concern police have is that someone else may have been watching. What do they intend to fix if others saw?

That was my thought too. They say it's because someone may have recorded it and will ruin her life by showing it on the internet (if there was someone else), but my thought on the subject is it doesn't matter. She's going to be held in a psyche ward for awhile regardless and by the time she's let go it will have run its course.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    You know what bothers me the most about this? The police confiscation of the computer to "see who else might have been watching". Who really cares? What are they going to do, knock on the door of somebodies house? "Sir, you are a sick puppy, that is all."

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    That was my thought too. They say it's because someone may have recorded it and will ruin her life by showing it on the internet (if there was someone else), but my thought on the subject is it doesn't matter. She's going to be held in a psyche ward for awhile regardless and by the time she's let go it will have run its course.

we had a guy hang himself on the front porch just before halloween 2 years ago, he was unresponsive and barely breathing when the arriving officer cut him down. I had to sedate, paralyze and intubate the patient before he was flown to the closest trauma center.
    He was extubated after a few hours (tests, xrays, CT scans, etc), was monitored in ICU for a brief period and sent to the psych ward, was released in less than 36 hours from when I got the call.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    23 is a tad old to be living at home

Not trying to get off topic here but,

In some insistence's like mine, I dont see a problem with it.

My parents have been separated for 18 years, my mom and grandma couldnt keep up the big house/farm we live in without me. Much less the actually farm.

Now of course living at home and not doing anything with their life is bad.

I work 50 plus hours, pay rent, fix stuff that breaks around the house, help my grandma, pay taxes, daily house chores etc. Is that as bad?

Top Bottom