TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    135 Los Gatos Rd
    Tell me about the Marlin .35 remington?

How does the M-1-A look?

The Marlin 336SC is in good/fair condition. The M1A looks NIB. I was really digging the Winchester 94AE Trapper .38-55...

Of the guns that have sold so far, the prices were about on par with market value after you factor in buyer's premium. No killer deals yet.

PBR

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2011
    Houston
    The Marlin 336SC is in good/fair condition. The M1A looks NIB. I was really digging the Winchester 94AE Trapper .38-55...

Of the guns that have sold so far, the prices were about on par with market value after you factor in buyer's premium. No killer deals yet.

friend of mine bought the m1a -- suppose to bring it by tomorrow and maybe go try it out

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    As far as the revolver owned by an ex-presidente of Mexico, I thought gun ownership with the exception of small caliber hunting guns, are (were) illegal... guess not if you are the presidente...maybe he took out the required paperwork...
    Actually, no, if the caliber is "non-military". When his collection first hit the market, the signed pistol licenses added a $1000 premium to the cost of just about everything that sold. (Collector's Firearms was the original importer, iirc.) I've talked to some Mexican museum officials who thought the guns were all "lost" and would love to know where they wound up. Fascinating story, all around.

Top Bottom