• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lavy Garcia

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    New York,USA
    My name is Lavy. By day, I am a vegan, and by night I cry myself to sleep because of my boring diet. Sometimes I cannot stand eating frickin bean sprouts and frickin tofu so much, that I will occasionally go on a 24 hour binge of eating all the bacon, steak, lamb, exotic game, and sausage I can shove in my mouth.
    Military Camp

Last edited by a moderator:

SublimeZ

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Austin
    i-love-bacon.jpg

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    i dont think so.
    but who knows?

i say embrace the gut. you'll be hungry one day and wish you had it to fall back on.

atleast thats what im telling myself

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Go to your doctor and have blood drawn and tested. Your doctor will be able to evaluate your intake and use of vitamins and minerals and your bad/good cholesterol levels among other things and will make recommendations based on those.

More specifically have him check out your testosterone and free testosterone (that which is moving about your body) level for abnormalities.

Testosterone is an incredibly important hormone in both men and women (much smaller amounts in women). Having a low testosterone score (low T) can have devastating effects on your body including general lethargy (constant tired feeling), bad moods/depression, bone aches, etc... and more importantly weight gain (by storage of excess fat not through development of muscle). Testosterone is directly responsible for healthy development of muscle mass and when your level is low your body stores excess fat (specifically in the mid region). Here the other effects of low T come into play; lethargy (keeps you from exercising) and bad moods/depression (keeps you shoving food in your mouth). These symptoms gang up on and overwhelm your body.

Most attribute weight gain, lethargy and darkening of general outlook on life to aging which does play a roll as testosterone levels in men begin to gradually fall off starting around the age of 30. What is actually happening is an imbalance in body chemistry that can be corrected through modern medicine and the symptoms reversed.

Many choose to attempt to diet without consulting their doctor only to end up failing in frustration which only makes matters worse.

There are of course other factors to consider but vitamin/mineral intake, good/bad cholesterol levels and testosterone levels play such a major role that they can't be ignored. Other factors may be addressed once your body chemistry is in balance.

gdouthit

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    BCS
    You can have a health diet without going the boring Vegan route. Throw out the red meat and stick to chicken and fish! Stay away from anything fried if you can help it. Try 4-5 small meals a day instead of 2-3 large ones. And keep fruit and veggies around for snacks.
    Good luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ericstac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    TX
    Go to your doctor and have blood drawn and tested. Your doctor will be able to evaluate your intake and use of vitamins and minerals and your bad/good cholesterol levels among other things and will make recommendations based on those.

More specifically have him check out your testosterone and free testosterone (that which is moving about your body) level for abnormalities.

Testosterone is an incredibly important hormone in both men and women (much smaller amounts in women). Having a low testosterone score (low T) can have devastating effects on your body including general lethargy (constant tired feeling), bad moods/depression, bone aches, etc... and more importantly weight gain (by storage of excess fat not through development of muscle). Testosterone is directly responsible for healthy development of muscle mass and when your level is low your body stores excess fat (specifically in the mid region). Here the other effects of low T come into play; lethargy (keeps you from exercising) and bad moods/depression (keeps you shoving food in your mouth). These symptoms gang up on and overwhelm your body.

Most attribute weight gain, lethargy and darkening of general outlook on life to aging which does play a roll as testosterone levels in men begin to gradually fall off starting around the age of 30. What is actually happening is an imbalance in body chemistry that can be corrected through modern medicine and the symptoms reversed.

Many choose to attempt to diet without consulting their doctor only to end up failing in frustration which only makes matters worse.

There are of course other factors to consider but vitamin/mineral intake, good/bad cholesterol levels and testosterone levels play such a major role that they can't be ignored. Other factors may be addressed once your body chemistry is in balance.

Yummmmm, steroids...

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I'll be shooting up in a few minutes.
    View attachment 18141

Less than half a cc a week is a life changer.

I do my injections on Friday afternoons. Life changer indeed.

The word steroids is not accurate and has such a negative vibe leaving one thinking of pumped up and juiced freaks at the gym. Replacement testosterone prescribed under a physicians care to address a chemical imbalance is another thing all together.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Interesting. I wonder if I could benefit from r.t.

Your doctor could tell you from looking at your blood work. It's definitely worth checking out because if your body is not producing enough your level will continue to fall and short of replacement through an external gel or patch, injections, or a sub-dermal insertion of replacement testosterone it will never get any better.

Ericstac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    TX
    I do my injections on Friday afternoons. Life changer indeed.

The word steroids is not accurate and has such a negative vibe leaving one thinking of pumped up and juiced freaks at the gym. Replacement testosterone prescribed under a physicians care to address a chemical imbalance is another thing all together.

I know, just clowning.. I'm on HRT as well. 1cc a week. It is something I do not discuss with anyone due to the steroids are bad thinking the public has.. Good to see others out there support it. I've been HRT for nearly five years now.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Best method I use to control my weight is anaerobic, plyometric and short sprinting exercises. Thrown in a session or two a week of weight training and I'm smoking hot. I look better doing those workouts compared to when I marathon trained. And burned a butt-ton more calories per time spent as well as stressing muscle groups rather than just using.

Physiological systems work differently person to person. The response and training of the Circulatory and Musculoskeletal systems are very big factors in determining what workouts and what foods produce the "best" result for your body. Fast twitch muscles work different that slow twitch muscles. Same for heart and lungs, some like aerobic 'long and slow', some like anaerobic, hiit type training. Find out what body type you are and use the proper workouts.

It's not just about the calories in. You have to use your body for how it was built.

Top Bottom