• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I've been knocking out 200 in a 20 minute time span lately despite my back hurting due to other injuries from my time in the army. Been feeling pretty good when tacked on with my 2 miles a day walk I do. Needing a new belt soon, not enough holes to tighten it up. Down to about 175 from 185. Goal is 165 and that should remove what is left of the mini tire that I have.

AWESOME! Keep it up!
    ARJ Defense ad

ed308

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    DFW
    Anybody using a spin bike to loose weight? I've read you can burn a lot of calories on one. I've gained 15 lbs since Christmas and now my A1C is creeping up over 7.0.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    25 yrs old. 5'10. Changed jobs 6 months ago. I was traveling too much for my liking and settled down in Dallas. I was about 210lbs before I started my traveling job, I ended it last November at about 225-230lbs. I weigh about 190lbs now through a change in diet, jiu jitsu, boxing, and running.

Being active is a helpful part, but if you really want to see results, you're going to need to address your diet. Diet requires the most discipline, by far. I eat about 5-6 times a day and each meal is weighed out and prepared every Sunday(minus breakfast).

And diet doesn't mean fad diets or cleanses. I eat real meat, potatoes/rice, vegetables, etc.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Damn good for you Hoji. I did the same a few years ago, Went from 275 to 217 in 10 months. From 2014 to now I let my eating habits go and now back to 250. YIKES!! Don't revert back to yer old ways as I did. Next week or 2 I've decided to do it again and keep it off for good as Iam NOT getting any younger.

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    Been increasing my workout intensity while keeping my pain level in mind. When from 200 pushups to 250 as well as 100 crunches, 100 dips and 100 4 count flutter kicks. Sucks bad but it needs to be done. Got back from the VA a few weeks ago and I can tell age is beginning to rear with an elevated LDL and cholesterol level. Figured I would wipe out the saturated fats and increase intensity to attempt to overcome the issues. It's not something I can do every day but I shoot for every other day when possible assuming I'm not still sore as hell.

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    Up to 400 pushups over 35 minutes, the back of my arms are starting to bulge a bit at this point. Feeling pretty good about myself, too bad I can't work out the rest of my body without severe back pain. It's hard enough doing upper body. Down 5 pounds since the beginning of July, resting @ 180. Ideally my LDL is down because of that too.

Wiped out all sources of major saturated fat. Keeping to lean beef, turkey, and limiting things like bacon and burgers at the local tavern here. Been using mustard instead of using mayo/whip.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Not that your going to do anything about it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Keeping spirits high are ya! lol

RichardSimmonsedit2.jpg

Top Bottom