• ...and so much more!
  • deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Should be interesting to see how all this falls out.

No word on whether MTA has been removed as CEO.

“The measures seek to strengthen anti-discrimination housing policies that were weakened under President Donald Trump, nix federal contracts with private prisons, increase the sovereignty of Native American tribes and combat xenophobia against Asians and Pacific islanders weeks after the departure of a president who blamed the Chinese for the coronavirus pandemic.”

ARJ Defense ad

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Should be interesting to see how all this falls out.

No word on whether MTA has been removed as CEO.

“The measures seek to strengthen anti-discrimination housing policies that were weakened under President Donald Trump, nix federal contracts with private prisons, increase the sovereignty of Native American tribes and combat xenophobia against Asians and Pacific islanders weeks after the departure of a president who blamed the Chinese for the coronavirus pandemic.”

Im still here and they will have to lay siege to the Systemic Racism INC. HQ here in Fannin county if they want to uproot me

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    The biggest pile of shit and dumb fuckery ever executed by a sitting president. **** that anti-American piece of shit president. I hope he fails in such a dismal fashion that the fools that voted for him die of chronic unending release of fecal matter. Let the ghetto-fication of America began, third world shithole in our future.

Last edited:

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    So.....does this mean he’s leaving office?!?
    He’s the biggest racist of them all that is still part of the good ol’ boy regime.
    He’s the only one to submit a 3 strikes and you’re out bill, that actually passed through both Congress and the Senate, and signed by Slick Willy.
    I wish others would call him out on his own blatant racism, besides Kamikaze Harris, and the few that are brave enough to do so before he was “elected”.

Hawk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    The biggest pile of shit and dumb fuckery ever executed by a sitting president. **** that piece of anti-American piece of shit president. I hope he fails in such a dismal fashion that the fools that voted for him die of chronic unending release of fecal matter. Let the ghetto-fication of America began, third world shithole in our future.
    Tell us how you really feel.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    The biggest pile of shit and dumb fuckery ever executed by a sitting president. **** that anti-American piece of shit president. I hope he fails in such a dismal fashion that the fools that voted for him die of chronic unending release of fecal matter. Let the ghetto-fication of America began, third world shithole in our future.
    I'm all down for it. I'm going to wear my britches low ( I need some suspenders first) speak ebonics and shoot with my pistol sideways ( I already shoot right hand/ left eye) how hard can it be. I be one cool mofo.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Does that included discrimination within the black population? I was told this in DC back in '94:

If you are light, you are all right;
    If you are brown, step around;
    If you are black, step back!

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Hmmm. Business near where I am working in Virginia. Wonder if it will be affected ( full disclosure , I did not read the article. Already got my heart rate up today.)
    4FA8A132-2AEA-4398-A11A-7EF0DBFBAA31.jpeg

Top Bottom