• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • edwardmrichards

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2022
    Colleyville, Texas
    Growing up we got grape juice very rarely. I have always like grape juice, especially when I home brew wine with welch's grape juice while in junior high.

Now I can afford to drink it whenever I want & don't even have to share it with the dog. Come to find out it's good for you besides tasty. I like the Concord juice the best, but I have bought the other varieties.I just drank my dessert for the evening.
    My wife swears it cures stomach flu.
    DK Firearms

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    I like REAL juice but pretty much cut them out due to the sugar. I'd rather eat sugar in fruit form rather than drink it. I do, however, enjoy Ocean Spray's Diet 5 line of "juice drinks". Ruby Red, Cran-Pineapple, and Cran-Grape are my go-to's. Regular Ruby Red gave me terrible heartburn, the diet version does not. It's been a long time but I do love a good orange juice. Simply Orange with pulp being a favorite. Tropicana was also a favorite but it's been so long I can't vouch for it anymore. Back when I was a kid, I'd come home from school and eat a can of frozen OJ concentrate for a snack. If I did that now I think I'd go into a coma.

Top Bottom