• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E-arm

Dec 8, 2017
    Austin, Texas
    Hello everyone. The name E-Arms came and from Ellamelia Arms, the name originated from Ella and Amelia, my two kids.

E-Arms was born in 2014 and published its first catalog in 2016 filled with ammunition and parts. Firearms were added in 2017.
    Target Sports

Last edited:

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I’ll check it out when I get off my stinking phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Welcome to the site and thanks for becoming a sponsor.

Just finished browsing your web site and could not tell if you were an etailor only of if you also sold from a retail location. I am hoping your location is open for retail, because your location and mine are very close together.

I see you do transfers also. How would I go about getting your FFL info to supply to a another seller?

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Thanks, but what about my other question - in order to buy a gun on the internet I need your FFL info or there will be no sale. Maybe I missed it, but I don't see you FFL info and ship to address on your web site.

Also, is your location on 360 open for retail customers or is it internet only. Can I walk in and buy a gun? If not how does it work if I order a gun from you?

Last edited:

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Sry i didnt read carefully. Internet only.
    OK, that clears up one thing. Now for the other: I know of no internet gun seller that does not require the receiving FFL's info and shipping address. If I want to use you as the receiving FFL for a purchase/transfer where do I obtain your FFL and shipping address? It may be in your website somewhere but I didn't see it. If you don't want it public for some reason just sent me a PM which on this site is called a conversation.

E-arm

Dec 8, 2017
    Austin, Texas
    I give up.
    To clear up some confusion, I'm removing the previous responses and answering the transfer question in this post.

The following link contains the exact instructions and address to ship FFL items to: http://www.e-arms.com/austin-ffl-transfers/

Use that link to request a copy of our FFL or shoot an email to ffl@e-arms.com

Our mailing address (listed in the link), is:
    3801 N Capital of Texas Highway
    Suite E-240, PMB 440
    Austin, TX 78746

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask. You can also contact us at 1-888-74-EARMS.

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom